Orders were issued repatriating the employees mentioned in the annexure to the above order in public interest to their respective local cadre indicated against their names in the existing clear vacancies or otherwise on deputation or on other duty in their local cadre, pending creation of supernumerary posts.
The Engineer-in-Chief, Panchayat Raj, Hyderabad has stated that at the time of submitting proposals for repatriation of Non-Local cadres to their respective local cadres as per G.O.610, the name of Sri Y.Ch. Gudarankaiah, Assistant Executive Engineer, PR of Zone-V (PSC-86 Batch), presently working as Deputy Executive Engineer, PR, PIU SD, Adilabad was not included, as the individual was abroad during that period and hence, the required particulars for deciding his local status were not available. He has further stated that now the details such as Nativity Certificate, Study Certificate were submitted by the individual, as per which, the individual belongs to Guntur District of Zone-III. Hence, the Engineer-in-Chief, PR has furnished necessary proposals to the Government and requested the Government to issue orders repatriating the individual from Zone-V to Zone-III.
3. Government have examined the matter; keeping in view the report of the Engineer-in-Chief, Panchayat Raj, Hyderabad and orders in vogue and decided to repatriate Sri Y.Ch. Gudarankaiah, Assistant Executive Engineer, PR of Zone-V to Zone-III, since he belongs to Zone-III. Accordingly, Government hereby repatriate Sri Y.Ch. Gudarankaiah, Assistant Executive Engineer, PR of Zone-V to Zone-III, as per his local status, in terms of G.O.610.
4. The Engineer-in-Chief, Panchayat Raj, Hyderabad shall take further action in the matter, accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of General Administration (MC.I) Department vide their U.O.No.22832/MC.I/13-1, dt.22.08.2013.
G.O.Ms.No. 422 Dated:30.09.2013.
1. G.O.Ms.No.397, PR & RD (ESTT.III) Department, dated: 23.10.2008.
2. From the Engineer-in-Chief, PR, Hyderabad, Lr.No.SO.III(3)/SPF/2008, Dated: 20.06.2013.