Government have issued orders creating Welfare Fund to provide reimbursement of Medical Expenses and life Coverage to the Fixed Tenure Employees of S.R.D.S in the reference cited and certain amendments were also issued from time to time to the certain clauses of the G.O.
The Commissioner in the reference has sent proposals requesting for extension of time limit of 30 days now existing for submission of claim for Medical Reimbursement by the F.T.Es to the Project Directors, to 3 Months, since the time of 30 days fixed is insufficient and causing hardship to the F.T.Es who are working in the remote areas and are not in a position to submit the claim for reimbursement of medical claim in time.
Government after careful examination of the issue, issues the following amendment to Para 7.2 of the referred in the reference 3rd cited.
Rural Development – Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS) – Creation of Welfare Fund to provide reimbursement of Medical Expenses and Life Coverage to Fixed Tenure Employees of SRDS – Amendment – Orders – Issued.
|Para 7.2 Existing Provision|
|F.T.E. shall submit the claim to PD, DWMA, in the form prescribed by the Chief Executive Officer, SRDS and with in a period of 30 days from the date of discharge form the Hospital.||F.T.E. shall submit the claim to PD, DWMA, in the form prescribed by the Chief Executive Officer, SRDS and within a period of 3 months from the date of discharge from the Hospital. In case of Coma, expiry cases and accident cases, the claim may be preferred within 6 months from the last date of discharge from the hospital / expiry of the concerned patient. These orders shall be deemed to have come into force w.e.f. 16.05.2011.|
G.O.Ms.No. 142 Dated:25.03.2013 Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.248, PR & RD (RD.II) Department, Dt.11.08.2009
2. G.O.Ms.No.372, PR & RD (RD.II) Department, Dt.4.12.2009
3. G.O.Ms.No.111, PR & RD (RD.II) Department, Dt.16.5.2011
4. Govt.Memo.No.7587/RD.II/A1/2012, Dt.31.03.2012
5. Govt.Memo.No.27225/RD.II/A1/2011, Dt.11.01.2012 of PR & RD (RD.II) Department.
6. G.O.Ms.No.172, PR & RD (RD.II) Department, Dt.6.6.2012
7. Letter No.235/WF Cell/2012, Dt. .02.2013 of the Commissioner of Rural Development and Chief Executive Officer, S.R.D.S. Hyderabad