The Vice Chairman & Managing Director, A.P. Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited (APIIC), vide reference has requested the Government to issue necessary orders to reconstitute the Board of Directors of APIIC Ltd by nominating the new Directors, as the some of the existing Directors have been transferred and posted to various Departments.
Consequent on the orders issued and the request made by the Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) in his letter 6th read above, Government after careful examination of the matter and in exercise of the powers conferred under Article 72 of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited hereby reconstitute the Board of Directors of Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited, Hyderabad by nominating the following Members as Directors to the said Board for a term of two years with immediate effect :-
(1) Sri K.Pradeep Chandra, I.A.S., Principal Secretary to Government, & Commissioner of Industrial Promotion, Industries & Commerce Department.
(2) Smt. Pushpa Subrahmanyam, I.A.S., Principal Secretary to Government, Finance (IF) Department.
(3) Sri T.Satyanarayana Rao, I.A.S., Managing Director, A.P.S.F.C., Hyderabad
(4) Sri Rajat Kumar, I.A.S., Commissioner of Industries, A.P. Hyderabad.
(5) Sri Rajiv Ranjan Mishra, I.A.S, Principal Secretary to Government, Infrastructure & Investment Department in place of
Sri Sunil Sharma, I.A.S.
(6) Sri Jayesh Ranjan, I.A.S, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation in place of Sri Bhambal Ram Meena, I.A.S.
(7) Sri Sanjay Kumar, I.A.S, Member Secretary, AP Pollution Control Board in place of Sri Muddada Ravichandra, I.A.S.
The Vice Chairman & Managing Director, APIIC Limited, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action, accordingly.
This order does not require the concurrence of Finance Department.
G.O.Rt.No: 255 Dated:20.04.2013 Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.235, Ind.&Com. (INF) Deptt., dated 12.04.2012.
2. G.O.Rt.No.612, Ind.&Com. (INF) Dept., dated 03.09.2012.
3. G.O.Rt.No.170, G.A. (Spl.A) Deptt., dated 09.01.2013.
4. G.O.Rt.No.519, G.A. (spl.A) Deptt., dated 02.02.2013.
5. G.O. Rt. No. 81, Ind. & Com.(INF) Dept., Dt. 04.02.2013.
6. From the VC&MD, APIIC, Lr.No.SW/41/97-1, dt. 04.02.2013.