In terms of the guidelines issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, in the reference, the following Indian Police Service Officers of 2003 batch are promoted to the Junior Administrative Grade Scale of IPS in, with effect from 01-01-2012:-
1. Shahnawaz Qasim, IPS (RR:2003)
2. J.Satyanarayana, IPS (SPS:2003)
3. J.Prabhakar Rao, IPS(SPS:2003)
4. G.Srinivas, IPS (SPS:2003)
5. D.Nagendra Kumar, IPS (SPS:2003)
6. A.Satyanarayana, IPS (SPS:2003) and
7. Dr.V.Ravinder, IPS (SPS:2003)
The Director General of Police, A.P., Hyderabad is instructed to ensure that officers who have not completed the training, shall complete Phase-III Mid Career Training Programme at the earliest.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad, shall take necessary further action accordingly.
2004 batch are promoted to the Junior Administrative Grade Scale of IPS, with effect from 01-01-2013:-
1. Dr. Tarun Joshi, IPS (RR:2004)
2. Dr. Navin Gulati, IPS (RR:2004)
3. Sri Kanthi Rana Tata, IPS (RR:2004)
G.O.Rt.No. 4069 Dated: 16-09-2013
G.O.Rt.No. 4068 Dated: 16-09-2013.
IPS–Promotionof2003batchofIndianPoliceServiceOfficerstotheJunior AdministrativeGradeof IPS – Orders– Issued.