Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad to implement the Online Grievance Redressal Tracking System (Online Grievance Redressal Tracking System) in a decentralized manner at individual Urban Local Bodies by utilizing the existing infrastructure and manpower and also to procure the (Online Grievance Redressal Tracking System) Software from the Director General , Centre for Good Governance on payment of Rs. 34,25,000/- (Rupees Thirty Four Lakhs Twenty Five Thousand only) towards one time cost of the Software Customization and Deployment of the web enabled Information Technology application to Register Forward Escalate and track the stage of the grievances and capacity building for Municipal Officials of all Urban Local Bodies and maintenance of application for one Year, with the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration funding from available funds of Urban Local Bodies under different Schemes/General funds etc.
Municipal Administration, Hyderabad in the reference has proposed to constitute a Multi – disciplinary Project Implementation Committee with the following Members and requested the Government to approve the same for taking further action.
1 Sri. Bhaskar Katamneni, I.A.S, Project Director, Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project (APMDP).
2. Sri. Y.Satyanarayana , Joint Director O/o Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration.
3 Sri. Kadar Saheb, Joint Director O/o Commissioner and Director of municipal Administration, Hyderabad
4. Sri. P.Gopinadh MIS Expert,13tth Finance Commission
Steps Involved Service channels
1. Registering a Grievance: Citizen register grievances using any of the service channel. As far as internet is concerned, a web based application with customized home page is provided for all registered citizens. Via Telephone (Call centre), Web and Mobile
2. Automatic forwarding to the functionary: The registered complaints automatically forwarded to the respective functionary of Ramagundam Municipal Corporation on both the modes SMS and internet application (based on privileges) SMS, Internet
3. Automatic escalation as per citizen charter: Timelines are defined as per citizen charter and stored in the database. These timelines are tracked in the backend and escalates as per the figure 2 using both the modes i.e., SMS and internet SMS, Internet
4. Updation of action taken: The functionary updates the action taken using either of the modes i.e., SMS/ internet SMS, Internet
5. Knowing status: The citizen can see the status through any of the modes i.e., SMS, internet, email or Telephone to the call centre SMS, Internet, email and Telephone
Query/Complaint for the given below list will be solved by OGRTS. The Project started in Ramagundam Municipal Corporation.
|(Debris) Construction material removal|
|Assessment of property tax|
|Desilting of drains|
|Disposal of Building Permissions|
|Drain pipeline leakage|
|Errors in demand notice|
|Fixation of new street lights|
|Illegal Tap Connections|
|Issue of B& D certificates|
|Laying of Roads and Construction of Drains|
|Man holes choking|
|Mutations (Change of name)|
|National Family Benefit Scheme|
|Non-filling of roads dug by private parties|
|Non-Supply of drinking water|
|On and Off of Street Light|
|On and Off Switches|
|Pensions – Issue of Pensions|
|Provision of dust bins|
|Repair of Street Lights|
|Repairing of Man holes|
|Repairs of drains|
|Repairs to pipe line leakages|
|Repairs to Roads|
|Replacement of Street lights|
|Sanction of Water Supply House Service Connection|
|Septic Tank Overflow|
|SHG Bank Linkage|
|Spraying of Bleaching Powder|
|Stagnation of water|
|Sweeping of Roads|
|Unclaimed dead bodies|
The Website http://demo.cgg.gov.in/RMCOGRTS/Login.do where you can register for services. Phone number 08728 248777.