The Engineer-in-Chief, Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department, Hyderabad, in his letter 2nd read above has has stated that in SLSSC meeting held on 02.06.12, the committee has agreed in principle to provide additional requirement of drinking water facilities in the NGP villages proposed in Medak District to enable supply of drinking water to all the households duly instructing the Special officer & Engineer- in – Chief to examine the proposals and send to the Secretary, RWS&S as per NRDWP norms, for according administrative sanction. Further, he has stated that the Superintending Engineer, RWS&S, Medak has submitted the proposals for (204) works covering (203) habitaions with an total estimate cost of Rs.2800.00 Lakhs for providing drinking water facilities to the house holds towards NGP Villages in Medak district and he has submitted the work wise list of proposals along with abstract and also the (65) columns report as received from Superintending Engieer, RWS&S, Medak. Further, he has requested the Government to accord Administrative Sanction for the above (204) works covering (203) habs with a total estimate cost of Rs.2800.00 Lakhs towards NGP villages in Medak district for providing drinking water facilities to the house holds under NRDWP coverage grant with a sharing Ratio of
50:50 before Government of India and State at the earliest, since the committee has agreed in principle vide SLSSC meeting held on 02.06.2012.
2. The Government, after careful examination of the request of the Engineer-in- Chief, Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department, Hyderabad hereby accord Part-B Sanction for (204) works covering (203) habitations with an estimated cost of Rs.2800.00 lakhs (Rupees Twenty Eight Crores Only) towards NGP Villages in Medak District for Providing Drinking Water facilities the house holds under NRDWP – Coverage grant approved during the SLSSC meeting held on 02.06.2012 with 50:50 cost sharing between GOI and State. The details of sanctioned work and habitations to be covered by this work are annexed to this order, for preparation of Detailed project report including detailed investigation, surveying, planning, Designs and Drawings, estimates and Tender Document etc., including O&M cost as per State’s O&M Policy vide G.O.Rt.No.2290, dt:20/12/2012.
3. The Engineer-in-Chief, Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department, Hyderabad is requested to limit the expenditure to Rs.2800.00 lakhs(Rupees Twenty Eight Crores Only) and details of all works should be uploaded on IMS “Watersoft” System.
4. The Engineer-in-Chief, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department, Hyderabad is requested to scrupulously follow the guidelines of NRDWP and utilize the funds as per financial rules. No changes shall be made on ground without following due procedure.
5. For any change from sanctioned technical estimates during execution, the agreement authority shall approach the approving authority concerned in writing. No assumption of approval should be made unless approval is received in writing. The Technical sanction to be accorded must fully conform to the above administrative sanction components only.
6. The Engineer-in-Chief, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department, Hyderabad, while conveying the technical approval/sanction should ensure that necessary instructions shall be incorporated therein, to all the agreement authorities concerned (S.Es) to follow the sequential order i.e., head-to-tail approach scrupulously (i) in grounding works, and (ii) while sanctioning payments.
7. All works based on surface water source shall be taken up only after clearance from Irrigation Department or the owner of source, as the case may be.
8. The DPRs properly approved by competitive authorities should be forwarded to the Government.
9. The per capita capital cost and other technical parameters should be informed to the Government.
10. The reliability and sustainability of the sources and technical parameters needs to be examined by the STA. The ENC, RWS&S Department shall examine the issue and report to the Government.
11. The Superintending Engineer, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department concerned shall place the works to a District Level Committee consisting of:
1) The District Collector .. Chairman
2) The Superintending Engineer (Irrigation) .. Member
3) The Superintending Engineer (Roads and Building) .. Member
4) The Superintending Engineer (Transco) .. Member
5) The Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad .. Member
6) The Deputy Director, Ground Water Department .. Member
7) The District Panchayat Officer .. Member
8) The Superintending Engineer, RWS&S Department ..Convener
to expedite clearance in Part-A. Senior Officials of Forest Department and Railways may be called on a need basis.
12. The above committee shall also ensure that the PRI concerned like ZP or GP is agreeable to take up the O&M of the scheme from their funds on commissioning.
13. The list of habitations in each scheme is annexed in the order. No changes in coverage of habitations shall be made without approval of the Government.
(To G.O.Rt.No. 1856, PR&RD(RWS.II)Department, Dated.23.11.2013).
Proposals of SVS under NRDWP Coverage
Sl.No. District Plain SCP NTSP Part-A Part-B Part-C
No Amount No Amount No Amount
1 Medak 177 2474.81 12 188.97 15 136.22 0.00 2800.00 0.00
Total 177 2474.81 12 188.97 15 136.22 0.00 2800.00 0.00
G.O.Rt.No.: 1856 Dated: 23 -11-2013
1. Minutes of the SLSSC meeting held on 2.6.2012.
2 . Letter No. AEE7/DEE-I/RWS&S/SVS/NBA/MDK/13, dated 26.09.2013 of ENC,RWS&S, Hyderabad