Government have denotified the Gram Panchayat, Naidupet for upgradation as Nagar Panchayat and upgraded the Gram Panchayat Naidupet, as Naidupet Nagar Panchayat.
The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Hyderabad, in his letter third read above has informed that as per the report of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Nellore, the Mandal Praja Parishad, Naidupet, was having twenty (20) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Government have upgraded the Naidupet Gram Panchayat as Naidupet Nagar Panchayat. Thus, Naidupet Mandal Praja Parishad has lost ten (10) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies, out of twenty (20) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Therefore, he has requested the Government to reconstitute Naidupet Mandal Praja Parishad.
View Larger Map
Government after careful consideration have decided to reconstitute the Naidupet Mandal Praja Parishad with the remaining ten (10) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies of the Naidupet Mandal Praja Parishad.
(1) Name of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Naidupet reconstituted
(2) Headquarters of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Naidupet
(3) Name of the District in which the Mandal : Sri Potti Sriramulu
(4) Particulars of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies in the Mandal : As specified in the table below.
1) G.O.Ms.No.375, P.R& R.D (Pts.IV) Dept. dated 29/11/2012
2) G.O.Ms.No.442, M.A&U.D (Elec.I) Dept., dated 29/11/2012.
3) From the CPR&RE, Hyd. Lr.No.14489/CPR&RE/C2/2011,dated 23/02/2013.
|Sl.No.||Name of the MandalParishas Territorial