The Vice Chairman and Managing Director, APSIDC Limited, Hyderabad in the reference 1st read above, has submitted a proposal for according administrative approval for the work “Devamada Lift Irrigation Scheme on Tungabhadra River in Kurnool Mandal & District” with an estimated cost of Rs.807.00 lakh, out of which he has proposed an amount of Rs.2.76 lakh under MGNREGS funds
2. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord administrative approval for the work “Devamada Lift Irrigation Scheme on Tungabhadra River in Kurnool Mandal & District” for Rs.8,06,44,000/- (Rupees eight crore six lakh forty four thousand only)
3. Out of the amount sanctioned in para-2 above, an amount of Rs.8,03,68,000/- (Rupees eight crore three lakh sixty eight thousand only) shall be met from head of account 4702 – MH 101- GH (11) – SH (15) Lift Irrigation works – 530 / 531 and the remaining amount of Rs.2,76,000/- (Rupees two lakh seventy six thousand only) shall be met from MGNREGS funds.
4. The Vice Chairman & Managing Director, APSIDC shall take necessary action accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (Exp.PW) Department vide their U.O.No.8008/225/Expr.PW-I/2013, dated 26-03-2013 and the Panchayat Raj & Rural Development (RD) Department vide their U.O.No.8132/RD.II/A1/2013, dated 10-04-2013.
G.O.Rt.No. 377 Dated: 22-04-2013 Read the following:-
1) From the VC&MD, APSIDC Ltd., Hyderabad letter No.IDC/MD/Tech/ KNL/Devamda LIS/4458/2012-13, dated 20.2.2013.
2) G.O.Rt.No.324, I&CAD (MIG) Department, dated 30-03-