Government of Andhra Pradesh have denotified the Gram Panchayat, Tiruvuru for upgradation as Nagar Panchayat and upgraded the Gram Panchayat Tiruvuru, as Tiruvuru Nagar Panchayat in Krishna District.
The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Hyderabad, in his letter third read above has informed that as per the report of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Krishna, the Mandal Praja Parishad, Tiruvuru was having twenty (20) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Government have upgraded the Tiruvuru Gram Panchayat into Tiruvuru Nagara Panchayat. Thus, Tiruvuru Mandal Praja Parishad has lost eight (8) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies, out of twenty (20) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Therefore, he has requested the Government to reconstitute Tiruvuru Mandal Praja Parishad.
Government of AP after consideration have decided to reconstitute the Tiruvuru Mandal Praja Parishad with the remaining twelve (12) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies of the Tiruvuru Mandal Praja Parishad, Krishna District.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections
(1) and (3) of section 148 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act No. 13 of 1994), the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby reconstitute the Tiruvuru Mandal Praja Parishad with headquarters at Tiruvuru in Krishna District with the following Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
(1) Name of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Tiruvuru Reconstituted.
(2) Headquarters of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Tiruvuru
(3) Name of the District in which the Mandal located : Krishna
(4) Particulars of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies in the Mandal. : As specified
in the table below.
|SI.No.||Name of the M.P.T.Cs.|
1) G.O.Ms.No.414, P.R& R.D (Pts.IV) Dept., dated 28/12/2011.
2) G.O.Ms.No.574, M.A&U.D (Elec.I) Dept., dated 28/12/2011.
3) From the CPR&RE, Hyd.Lr.No.14489/CPR&RE/C2/2011,
dated 08/05/2012 and 24/01/2013.