Government of Andhra Pradesh have denotified the Gram Panchayat, Yerraguntla for upgradation as Nagar Panchayat and upgraded the Gram Panchayat Yerraguntla, as Yerraguntla Nagar Panchayat.
The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Hyderabad, in his letter third read above has informed that as per the report of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Y.S.R. Kadapa, the Mandal Praja Parishad, Yerraguntla, was having nineteen (19) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Government have upgraded the Yerraguntla Gram Panchayat into Yerraguntla Nagar Panchayat. Thus, Yerraguntla Mandal Praja Parishad has lost seven (7) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies, out of nineteen (19) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Therefore, he has requested the Government to reconstitute Yerraguntla Mandal Praja Parishad.
View Larger Map
Government after careful consideration have decided to reconstitute the Yerraguntla Mandal Praja Parishad with the remaining twelve (12) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies of the Yerraguntla Mandal Praja Parishad.
4. Therefore, the appended Notification will be published in an Extraordinary Issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated 11/03/2013.
5. The Commissioner of Printing, Stationary and Stores Purchase, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is requested to publish the following Notification and furnish fifty (50) copies to the Government.
(1) Name of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Yerraguntla
(2) Headquarters of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Yerraguntla
(3) Name of the District in which the Mandal located. : Y.S.R. Kadapa
(4) Particulars of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies in the Mandal : As specified in the table below.
|Sl.No.||Name of the MandalParishad Territorial Constituency.|
1) G.O.Ms.No.163, P.R& R.D (Pts.IV) Dept., dated 25/05/2012. 2) G.O.Ms.No.214, M.A&U.D (Elec.I) Dept., dated 25/05/2012. 3) From the CPR&RE,Hyd.Lr.No.14489/CPR&RE/C2/2011, dated 25/02/2013