The Government with an objective of meeting the principles of ‘transparency’, ‘non-exploitation’ and ‘fairness’, as envisaged in the judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court in P.A.Inamdar Case, have issued the Andhra Pradesh Un-Aided Non Minority Professional Institutions (Regulation of Admissions into Under-Graduate and Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy), Professional Courses through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2011 vide reference 1st read above.
2. It has come to the notice of the Government that Madina Engineering College, Near Air Port, Kamalapuram Road, Kadapa has made one irregular admission in violation of the above Admissions rules.
3. The Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above, has informed that one irregular admission was made, by admitting Mr. Govindu Mahesh Kumar S/o Govindu Ravi Kumar in B.Tech.,(CIVIL) 1st during the academic year 2011-12, by Madina Engineering College, Near Air Port, Kamalapuram Road, Kadapa.
4. The Government, after careful examination of the entire matter, hereby permit the Competent Authority i.e., Chairman, A.P.State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad to approve the irregular admission of Mr. Govindu Mahesh Kumar S/o Govindu Ravi Kumar in B.Tech.,(CIVIL) 1st year made by Madina Engineering College, Near Air Port, Kamalapuram Road, Kadapa, duly imposing the penalty of Rs.13,000/- for the irregular admission made against the management, by condoning the requirement of a minimum of 50% marks in the prescribed group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination (10+2) as All India Council for Technical Education has prescribed 45% marks in group subjects ( 40% in case of reserved category) as qualifying marks for admission in Professional Colleges.
5. The above permission would be subject to affiliation of the Professional Institution by the concerned University and the individual student satisfying the Academic Regulations of the affiliating University including minimum attendance requirement etc., and subject to the following conditions:-
An undertaking be given by the concerned Management not to repeat such irregularity in future failing which their affiliation to the University would be liable for cancellation;
An undertaking to be given by the concerned Management for reduction of equal number of seats from ‘B’ category in the subsequent year(s), which will be filled up through single window counseling.
6. The A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.