The Government with an objective of meeting the principles of ‘transparency’, ‘non-exploitation’ and ‘fairness’, as envisaged in the judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court in P.A.Inamdar Case, have issued the Andhra Pradesh Un-Aided Non Minority Professional Institutions (Regulation of Admissions into Under-Graduate and Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy), Professional Courses through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2011 vide reference 1st read above.
It has come to the notice of the Government that the following colleges are made irregular admissions in violation of Rule 6(ii)1 of the above Admissions rules as follows:-
|Name of the College||No. of irregular
|Malla Reddy College of Engg& Technology , Maisamma guda, Dhulapally Post, Secunderabad.||03||Nepal|
|CM Engg College, Maisamma guda,
Dhulapally Post, Secunderabadsd.
|St. Mary’s Group of institutions, Deshmukhi, Pochampally,Nalgonda
The Government, after careful examination of the entire matter, hereby permit the Competent Authority i.e., Chairman, A.P.State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad to approve irregular admissions made by above said professional Institutions mentioned at para 2, as a special case, duly imposing the penalty of Rs.13,000/-against the management.
The above permission would be subject to affiliation of the Professional Institution by the concerned University and the individual student satisfying the Academic Regulations of the affiliating University including minimum attendance requirement etc., and also subject to the following conditions:-
(i) An undertaking be given by the concerned Management not to repeat such irregularity in future failing which their affiliation to the University would be liable for cancellation;
(ii) An undertaking to be given by the concerned Management for reduction of equal number of seats from ‘B’ category in the subsequent year(s), which will be filled up through single window counseling.
The A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter
G.O.Rt.No. 124 Dated:18.02.2013. Read the following:-
1) G.O.Ms.No.74 Higher Education (EC.2) Dept., dt.28.07.2011.
2) Representation dated: 15.11.2012 received from Snhashis Nayak, Abdalaziz ishag Hassaballa Abdalla, Harish Reddy .M & Anurag on behalf of some foreign national students who got admission in St.Mary Group of Institutions.
3) Hon’ble High Court Common order dated: 9.11.2012 in W.P.Nos.15762, 15274,15286, 15287, 15276,15284 and 15279 of 2012.
4) Letter No.15190/EC-2/2012, Dated:15-12-2012
5) From the Addl. Dir. Genl. Of Police, Intelligence Department, A.P., Hyderabad, I.D.No.2/H2/2013, dt:8.1.2013