Department of Culture requested the Government of Andhra Pradesh to formulate guidelines for sanction of financial assistance to various Cultural Organizations. G.O. Rt.No. 676 Dated: 03-09-2013.
Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Director, Department of Culture hereby formulate the following guidelines for sanction of financial assistance to various cultural organizations :
1. The Organization should be registered with Government under relevant acts.
2. The Organization should submit three years performance report.
3. The Organization must submit three years audit reports.
4. The Organization have to apply grant through the District Collectors concern
5. The Organization should submit utilization certificate of the previous years grant.
6. The Organization should submit the Project Report on the grant for which it is applying.
7. The activities of the organization should be in accordance with the rules and regulations of Department of Culture.
8. Primarily to ensure that the organizations aim is to nurture and propagate the Art and Culture of Telugu Language and People.
9. The organization may belong to any region of the State.
The Director, Department of Culture., Hyderabad, is directed to follow the guidelines while submitting the proposals for sanction of financial assistance to various cultural organizations.
From the Director, Department of Culture,Lr. No.B2/928/2011,dt. 18-5-2013.