Further, Governmenthas been sanctioning grants-in-aid to the recognized serviceassociationsofemployeesinordertoprovide assistanceto meetthe expenditurein constructingNGOHomes, Community Hallsetc.,andalsotoconduct the functions/eventsastheir fundshavebeenrestrictedto thesubscriptionsfromthe members ofthe respective associationexclusively.As ondate thereare noguidelines for sanctioning grants-in–aid to the Employees Associations.
Government,aftercarefulexamination,herebyconstituteaCommittee withthe followingmembersunder theChairmanshipofPrincipalSecretaryto Government, GeneralAdministration (GPM&AR)Departmentfor framingguidelinesfor sanctionof grant-in-aid tothe EmployeesAssociationsfor constructionofbuildings,conducting Statefunctions like InternationalWomen’sDay,Sportsand other functions etc., :–
1) Sri S.K. Sinha, IAS, Principal Secretary to Government General Admn. (GPM&AR) Department .… Chairman
2) Dr. P.V.Ramesh, IAS, Principal Secretary to Government Finance (R&E) Department Member
3) Sri B Aravinda Reddy, IAS, Principal Secretary to Government I & CAD Department …. Member
4) Sri B Venkateswara Rao, IAS, Secretary to Government General Admn.(Services & HRM) Department …. Member
5) Addl. Secretary / Joint Secretary / Dy. Secretary (SU), General Administration Department …. Convener
G.O.Ms.No: 332 Dated:07.05.2013 Read the following:-
G.O.Ms.No.264,General Administration (Services Welfare) Dept., dt.22.6.2001.