The Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad has reported that the Authorized Signatory, M/s Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd, has requested to grant Cinematography License in Form – B for running a Multiplex Theatre with (5) Screens at Manjeera Mall, Kukatpally, Cyberabad, A.P. The applicant has informed that they provided certain facilities at their Multiplex at Manjeera Mall , Kukatpally, Cyberabad.
Accordingly, the concerned Authorities have furnished the following NOCs to run the Multiplex:-
(i) Occupancy Certificate from the Commissioner, GHMC, Lr.No. 197/CSC/TP14/EZ/2010/OC, Dated: 03-06-2013.
(ii) NOCs from Deputy Electrical Inspector, Lr. No.DE1/RR-I Cinema/38,4041,42/SP/No.1166/2013, dt07-05-2013
(iii) NOC from Road & Buildings Dept. Lr.No.RD/DB/D4//Cinema 203-14, Dt: 19-05-2013
(iv) NOC from District Medical & Health Officer, Ranga Reddy District, Rc. No.1395/D&O/DM&HO/RR/2013Dt: 30-04-2013.
(v) NOC from D.G State Disaster Response & Fire Services A.P. Hyderabad, Rc. No.2400/MSB/CR/RR/2008, dt08-05-2013.
(vi) NOC from APSFTV& TDC Ltd., Lr. Dated 07-03-2013.
The District Medical & Health Officer, Ranga Reddy District in his letter dated: 30-04-2013 has informed that the said Multiplex situated at Sy. No. 1050, JNTU Road, Kukatpally (V), Balanagar (M), R.R. District has been inspected from the public health point of view and he recommended to exhibit the films on screens for a period of (5) years from 01-05-2013 to 30-04-2018, subject to the A.P. Cinemas (Regulation) Rules.
The Deputy Electrical Inspector, Ranga Reddy District in his letters dt:07-05-2013, has issued Electrical Certificates bearing Nos. CP/RR1-38P, CP/RR1-40P, CP/RR1-41P, CP/RR1-42P in Form – D to M/s Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd. for (5) screens valid from 07-05-13 to 31-12-2017.
The Executive Engineer(R&B), Roads in his letter has informed that the construction of the Multiplex Complex was inspected by Dy. Executive Engineer/R&B) Sub-Division, Medchal and he recommended for issuing screening permission, subject to the conditions of the A.P. Cinema (Regulation) Rules 1970 and the National Building Code of India 2005. He recommended to accord permission for screening the films initially for five years.
The Director General, State Disaster Response & Fire Services, A.P., Hyderabad in his lr.Dt:08-058-2013 has informed that their office has issued a “No-Objection Certificate dt: 08-05-2013” for occupancy to the Multi storeyed Building Multiplex of the Manjeera Constructions Limited at Plot No. S2-B, Sy. No. 1050, Kukatpally (V), Balanagar (M), Ranga Reddy District with Four Basements + Lower Ground + Upper Ground + Upper Floor with a height of 30.00 metres, for Assembly (Group-D) Occupancy, subject to the conditions mentioned therein. This “No-Objection Certificate” for occupancy is valid for one year from the date of issue of the letter.
The Commissioner, GHMC, in his letter dt:03-06-2013, has issued Partial Occupancy Certificate certifying that the building has been inspected and has been declared fit for occupation i.e., at S2-B, Sy.No.1050, Kukatpally (V), Balanagar (M), Ranga Reddy District having 4-Basements, Ground + 5 floors.
Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad has stated that the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic, Cyberabad along with Additional Chief Town Planning Officer, West Zone, GHMC, Hyderabad on 28-10-2013 inspected M/s Cinepolis India Multiplex Complex with (05) screens along with the Shopping Mall at Trinity Manjeera Mall, 3rd & 4th floors Sy.No.1050, JNTU, Hi-tech City Road, Kukatpally. Traffic NOC had been given earlier vide Lr.No.16/M2/DCP-raffic/Cyb/2013, dt.06-06-2013, but re-inspection was done to ensure sufficient parking. As per endorsement given vide Rc.NO.21/M2/Cinema/Cyb/2013, dt.17-10-2013, the following measurements were taken:
Total Built up area of the Mall is 40,574.58 Sq. Mtrs.(as per occupancy certificate given by GHMC).
Total Built up area as furnished by the applicant in Floor Plan enclosed is 40,350.36 Sq. Mtrs.
The area of Non Usable area for paring (Cellar-I to IV) is
|Total Built up Area||10999.78 Sq.Mts.||11104.70Sq.Mts.||10983.63Sq.Mts.||11104.70 Sq.Mts|
|Total Unusable Area||3190.21 Sq.Mts.||2483.45 Sq.Mts.||1890.08 Sq.Mts.||2807.97 Sq.Mts.|
|Total parking Are||7809.57 Sq.Mts.||8621.25 Sq.Mts.||9093.55 Sq.Mts.||8296.73 Sq.Mts.|
(i) Total Built up Area of the Mall: 40350.36 Sq.Mts.
(ii) Total Unusable Area: 10371.71 Sq.Mts.
(iii) Total Cellar Area (Basement I to IV): 33821.10 Sq.Mts is available for parking.
An area of 23.9 Sq. Mts. as shown in the floor plan was enclosed for changing room in Basement I. This has been excluded from parking area. The parking area available comes to 33821.10-23.9=33797.20 Sq. Mts. The available parking area is 83.75% of the built up area.
The Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad has proposed certain conditions from the traffic point of view, while recommending screening license.
Government, after examination of the matter, and in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 12 of Andhra Pradesh Cinemas (Regulation) Act,1955 and under clause (a) of sub rule (3) of rule 11(B) of the Andhra Pradesh Cinemas (Regulation) Rules,1970, hereby grant Cinematograph License with the conditions as clearly stated in the Annexure and permit rates of admission at Rs.150/- for Executive Class and Rs.250/- for Gold Class to M/s Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd, Multiplex theatre with Five (5) screens at S2-B, Sy. No. 1050, Kukatpally (V), Balanagar (M), Ranga Reddy District and also permit to screen five (5) shows per day during 9.00 A.M. to 1.00 A.M. (after mid-night) in all the five screens in relaxation of item No.43 of ‘B’ Form Licensing Condition.
The grant of cinematograph licence and the rates of admission permitted above is subject to the conditions laid down in the Annexure to this order being strictly fulfilled by the Management of M/s Cinepolis Multiplex, situated at S2-B, Sy. No. 1050, Kukatpally (V), Balanagar (M), Ranga Reddy District.
The Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad shall take necessary further action accordingly.
CONDITIONS FOR MULTIPLEXES
a) The CCTV system shall be maintained without any interruption.
b) Night vision cameras to be installed specially at the Box Office to capture the images of the patrons buying tickets during the late evening hours.
c) The patrons shall be provided with lifts/escalators for exit at the end of the shows on par with such facility provided at the time of entering the theatre.
CONDITIONS FOR THEATRES AND MULTIPLEXES
1) The rates of tickets and rates of online Cinema ticket service charges with the name of the agency shall be exhibited at the counter and in any other conspicuous manner.
2) All gangways, exits and treads of steps and stairways shall be maintained with no slippery surfaces at all times.
3) The corridors, area earmarked for lobby and parking for the use of cine-goers, should not be let out for any commercial or other purpose.
4) No vehicle shall be parked or allowed to stand in such a way as to obstruct exits or impede the rapid dispersal of persons accommodated, in the event of fire or panic.
5) Emergency evacuation plan shall be drawn and got approved by the licensing authority within one month. (Uphaar Theatre- Hon’ble Supreme Court Directions)
6) A short documentary shall be screened during every show by showing the exits, emergency escape routes and instructions as to what to do and what not to do in the case of fire or other hazards (Uphaar Theatre – Hon’ble Supreme Court Directions).
7) The staff/ushers including security staff should be periodically trained to operate the fire safety equipment during emergency in fire drills and evacuation procedures to provide support to the patrons in case of fire or any other calamity. Mock drills shall be conducted once every 6 months. (Uphaar Theatre- Hon’ble Supreme Court Directions).
8) While the Theatres are entitled to regulate the exit through doors other than the entry door, under no circumstances should the entry door (which can act as an emergency exit in the event of fire or other emergency) be bolted from outside. At the end of the show, the ushers may request the patrons to use the exit doors by placing a temporary barrier across the entry gate which should be easily movable (Uphaar Theatre – Hon’ble Supreme Court Directions).
9) The emergency department telephone numbers of the nearest Hospitals, Police Station and Fire Department shall be displayed in every show.
10) The Management should facilitate periodical inspection by the Fire Officer concerned.
11) The Management should obtain insurance coverage for all the employees and audience/visitors/vendors.
12) The Management shall ensure all safety measures including fire safety measures as prescribed by Government National Building Code and other statutes or orders issued by Government from time to time.
13) There should be no modifications to the available parking area as seen in the re-inspection report to avoid reduction in parking area.
14) Adequate valet parking staff and security guards should be provided for a parking convenience, safety and traffic regulation at entry and exit.
15) All precautions should be taken for safety during movement and parking of vehicles inside the multiplex area.
16) No obstruction should be made in form of advertisement boards, stalls, etc in and around the multiplex which hinders free movement of vehicles and parameters of safety.
17) Toilets should be clean and hygienically maintained, adequate number of wash basins of porcelain/stainless steel shall be provided along with soap to wash hands, with hot and cold running water, and hot air for cleaning hands and drying them hygienically. Clean and dry towels shall be kept for the use of customers. Under no circumstances should the toilets and wash- basins be clogged and in a stinking condition. Any complaint in this regard will be viewed seriously.
18) The rates of food items, snacks and beverages sold in the premises shall at reasonable rates and should never exceed the retail price printed thereon. Foodstuffs and snacks should always be fresh and hygienically packed. There shall be no exploitation of customers in this regard. Any complaint in this regard will result in imposition of severe penalties.
19) Air conditioners should be maintained in proper condition, and if found not working severe penalty will be imposed.
20) Fresh and clean drinking water must be provided for the patrons.
21) There should be no modifications to the available parking area as seen in the inspection report so as to reduce the parking area.
22) Adequate valet parking staff and security guards should be provided for parking convenience, safety and traffic regulation at all entries and exits.
23) All precautions should be taken for safety during movement and parking of vehicles inside the mall area.
24) No obstruction should be made in form of advertisement boards, stalls, etc in and around the multiplex which hinders free movement of vehicles and affects parameters of safety.
25) The parking areas of the Multiplex and the nearby commercial complex should be kept separate.
26) There should be smooth finish in the space between the road and entry/exit of the Mall.
27) There are minor signages and painting to be completed at basement levels III &IV. There should be finished before operating the Cinema theatre.
G.O.Ms.No. 263 Dated: 27 -11-2013
1. From the Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad Rc No. 21/Cinema/M2/Cyb/2008-13, dated 11-09-2013
2. Government Memo. No.27688/Genl.A1/2013, Dated 04-10-2013.
3. From the Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad, Lr.Rc14 /M/ 2Cinemas/ Cyb/2007-13, Dated: 03-10-2013.
4. From the Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad Lr. Dt.06-11-2013