Government of AP re-constituted the Governing Council of Indian Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Hyderabad as per the recommendation of National Health Systems Resource Center, with the following members:-
1. Chief Secretary to Government — Chairman
2. Principal Secretary to Govt., HM&FW Dept. — Vice- Chairman
3. Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare — Member
4. Secretary to Govt. Finance Dept. or its Representative — Member
5. Director of Public Health & Family Welfare — Member
6. Director of Medical Education — Member
7. Commissioner, APVVP — Member
8. Executive Director, NHSRC, New Delhi — Member
9. Director, SHRC, Hyderabad. — Member
10. Principal, R.T.C., Hyderabad. — Member
11. Public Health Experts: 2 Nos. (Nominated for 3 years tenure) — Member
12. NGO nominated from Tribal or undeserved areas for a period of 3 years. — Member
13. DM&HOs (2) from Districts — Member
14. Registrar, NTRUHS, Vijayawada — Member
15. Director, IIHFW, Hyderabad — Member/ Convener
The Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Hyderabad vide letter 2nd read above has proposed the names of (two) Public Health experts, NGO from Tribal or underserved areas for a period of 3 years and (two) District Medical Officers of the Districts as members for reconstituted Governing Council of Indian Institute Health & Family Welfare, Hyderabad.
Government after examination of the matter, hereby nominate the following members for the Governing Council of Indian Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Hyderabad constituted vide G.O. 1st read above.
|Sl.No.11||Public Health experts –
2 No’s (For a period of 3 years)
|a. Catholic Health Association
of India (CHAI)
|Sl.No.12||NGO Nominated from Tribal or Underserved Areas (For a period of 3 years).
The Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Hyderabad and the Director of Indian Institute Health & Family Welfare, AP, Hderabad shall take further necessary action accordingly.
G.O.Rt.No. 1170 Dated:03/10/2013.
G.O.Rt.No.1483, HM&FW (D1) Dept., Dt:24/8/2011.
From the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No.4713/JDTrgs/2011, Ddt:3/6/2013.