Lifting of ban on transfers vide reference G.O.Ms.No.54, Finance (HR.I-Plg & Policy) Department, Dated 02/05/2018, the Director of Municipal Administration, A.P., Guntur has submitted on transfer and posting guidelines / instructions vide letter in the reference 3rd read above based on the representation of various Teachers and Teacher Unions to effect the Municipal Teacher Transfers 2018 to the various categories of Teachers working in the Municipal Management under Spouse, Mutual, Inter Management/District/Inter district and request transfers.
After careful consideration of the matter, Government hereby issue the following guidelines / instructions for transfers and postings to the various categories of Teachers working in the Municipal Management under Spouse, Mutual and request transfers of inter management / within and outside District:-
Phase-I : Municipal Teacher’s Transfers – Mutual, Spouse Cases &
request transfers from one District to other District and within the District
Applicability : Transfers shall be applicable to all categories of Teachers working in Municipalities / Corporations as per Service Rules, 2016 i.e. Gr.II Head Masters, School Assistants, Specialist Teachers, PSHMs, Secondary Grade Teachers and other equivalent categories working in all Municipal / Corporation Primary / Upper Primary/ High Schools in the State.
|Transfer Applications:||All the Transfers shall be processed by applications filled by Teachers and submitted the same along with prescribed Format to the RDMAs concerned through the Municipal Commissioners concerned.|
|Competent authority for postings and
All the RDMAs of concerned regions and
Corporation/Standing Committee in respect of GVMC
|and VMC in the State, as the case may be shall submit the proposal in full shape along with prescribed format, Vacancy along with, Service Certificate, No Allegation Certificate, No Due Certificate, Spouse Certificate, as the case may be to the DMA, AP, for onward transmission to the Government.|
|Unit of Transfers:||Within District and Outside the District, as the case may be.|
Criteria for Transfers:
The Municipal Teacher who have completed a minimum period of service for 3 years (as on 30th April, 2018) in a ULB is eligible for Transfer.
Request transfers (Mutual, Spouse & request grounds) shall be considered by the Government only in respect of employees fulfilling one or more of the conditions mentioned below:
Mutual cases : Same category of post only shall be transferred.(One application only)
Spouse cases : Husband and Wife cases (only Municipal Teachers shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure). Teacher whose spouse belongs to State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking by Govt. or Local Body or Persons working in the Institutions against the Aided post category in AP and working in the same District / Outside District may opt for transfer. Once the facility is utilized, the next request can be made only after eight years. The concerned HoD/Appointing Authorities shall issue the Service Certificate in respect of spouse working within/outside the AP State, as the case may be.
Other Request cases:
Disabled persons – Orthopedically handicapped/ Visually Challenged/ Hearing impaired not less than 70% as certified by a competent authority – District Medical Board.
Employees having mentally challenged children to a place where medical facilities are available.
- Un-married / Widow / Divorced (female employees). iv. Medical grounds :
- Teachers and their dependents suffering with Cancer, Open Heart
Operations, Neuro Surgery, Bone TB, Kidney Transplantation/Dialysis to places where such facilities available (certificate issued by District Medical Board).
Applicants with dependents – Mother, Father, Spouse, Children who are mentally retarded and are undergoing treatment (certificate issued by District Medical Board).
Children suffering with holes in the Heart by birth and undergoing medical treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers (Certificate of evidence)
Applicants with dependent children suffering from juvenile Diabetes (Certificate issued by District Medical Board)
While considering the request transfers based on above conditions, preference shall be given to the employee based on the following entitlement points;
|i)||For the service in the present school (as on 30.04.2018)
Note: for maximum 8 years of service @ 8 points in respect of teachers and HMs of High Schools, as the case may be.
|One (1) point per every year of
|ii)||Teachers who secured “Best Teacher Award” at National/ State Level issued by respective Governments.||Three (3) points.|
|iii)||If the children of Municipal Teacher are studying during the last 2 years in Mpl/ Govt./ZP/ Aided Schools – Self declaration and countersigned by MEO/ Dy.EO with
Aadhar seeded info. of the child.
|Two (2) points|
|iv)||The President and General Secretary of the Recognised Teacher’s Unions at the State and District Levels.||Five (5) Points|
|v)||Un-married Head-Mistress Grade-II/ Unmarried female Teacher||Four (4) Points|
|vi)||Working as NCC officer, if they have
completed 8 years of service in the schools
|Three (3) points|
|vii)||Minus points: If any disciplinary proceedings was initiated against the Teacher in the last 8 years period.
1. Major penalty – 5 points
2. Minor penalty – 3 points
|Minus points – 5/3|
|viii)||Teacher whose spouse belongs to State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking by Govt. or Local Body or Persons working in the Institutions against the Aided post category in AP and working in the same District / Outside District may opt for transfer.||Four (4) points|
|ix)||Performance in SSC-2018 Results (100% pass in concerned subject (applicable to all teachers who taught 10th Class subjects during 2017-18 AY)||Two (2) points|
In case of a Tie in Points secured:
In case the entitlement points for two or more applicants are equal, the seniority shall be determined as below:
- Applicants having disability (Ortho, Visual, Hearing) shall take priority, only on production of certificates.
- Subject to the above, the seniority in the cadre shall be taken into account.
- Priority to the candidate basing on the date of birth (older), besides (1) &
The following categories shall take precedence in the seniority list, in the order given below, irrespective of their entitlement points.
- Disabled persons – Orthopedically handicapped/ Visually Challenged/ Hearing impaired not less than 70% as certified by a competent authority – District Medical Board.
- Widows (Proof of evidence required)
- Legally separated women (Certificate to be produced – Issued by Court)
- Head-Master/ Teacher and their dependents suffering with the following diseases and undergoing treatment (Proof of evidence from the listed Hospitals/ Certified by District Medical Board)
- Open Heart Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Bone TB
- Kidney transplantation/ Dialysis
- Applicants with dependents – Mother, Father, Spouse, Children who are mentally retarded and are undergoing treatment (certificate issued by
District Medical Board)
- Children suffering with holes in the Heart by birth and undergoing medical treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers (Certificate of evidence)
- Applicants with dependent children suffering from juvenile Diabetes (Certificate issued by District Medical Board)
Transfers on Mutual Grounds or request grounds shall not be done between the schools located in the same ULB.
Transfers on request shall be considered by the Government only against the existing clear vacancy except the leave / suspension vacancies.
Time Schedule :
|1||Submission of Applications to the MCs concerned/online.||3 days (after issue of GO)|
|2||The concerned MC shall submit proposals to the RDMA concerned.||2 days|
|3||The RDMAs concerned and
Corporation/Standing Committee in respect of GVMC and VMC shall submit the consolidated proposal in full shape to the DMA, AP.
|4||The DMA shall submit consolidated proposal to the Government.||3 days|
- The Head of the Department concerned is responsible for the implementation of the transfer orders in the most transparent manner possible without giving any scope for complaints / allegations. Any violation of these guidelines will be viewed seriously by the Government.
- The requests of the teachers having any charges / ACB / Vigilance cases pending against him / her shall be not be considered for transfer. The authority shall indicate this fact clearly against the name of the employee if there is any request for transfer and no TA / DA will be paid to the employees as these transfers are effected at their request.
- The Director of Municipal Administration, A.P, Guntur shall take further necessary action in the matter and he is also instructed that the Regional Director of Municipal Administrations concerned to follow the above guidelines during the transfers counselling very scrupulously within time limit as stipulated vide G.O. in the reference 2nd read above.