The Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) issued Notification,
dt. 27.12.2012 which was published in Eenadu and Hindu daily newspapers,
dt. 31.12.2012 calling upon the Private Unaided Professional Colleges to upload, on line relevant data relating to the programmes, viz., B.Ed., B.P.Ed. U.G.D.P.Ed. & LPT courses and other professional courses in the Private Un-aided Professional Institutions, together with Audited Financial Statements for the year 2011-12 and processing charges of Rs.5,000/- per each programme, for the Block period 2013-14 to 2015-16 in the first instances by 20.02.2013. However, the last date for submitting the relevant date was extended to 03.04.2013.
Accordingly, 8 B.P.Ed colleges and 2 U.G.D.P.Ed. Colleges have submitted the proposals on line for fixation of fee structure for the block period 2013-14 to 2015-16 and the said proposals submitted by the private un-aided B.P. Ed and U.G.D.P. Ed Colleges were scrutinized by the Chartered Accountants.
At this stage, the private un-aided Physical Education Colleges Management Association (AP) has submitted a representation, dt. 30.07.2013, requesting Andhra Pradesh Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) to defer fixation of fee structure for B.P.Ed and U.G.D.P.Ed courses for the block period 2013-14 to 2015-16 to the next academic year 2014-15 and to continue the existing fee structure for B.P.Ed and U.G.D.P.Ed. courses for the academic year 2013-14.
In the meeting held on 05.09.2013, the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) resolved to postpone the fixation of fee structure for Private Un-aided B.P.Ed. and U.G.D.P.Ed. courses, for the block period 2013-14 to 2015-16 to the next academic year ie., 2014-15. The Committee has further resolved to continue the existing fee structure for B.P.Ed. and U.G.D.P. Ed. courses in private Un-aided B.P. Ed. and UG D.P. Ed Colleges for the academic year 2013-14.
The Government after careful examination, decided to accept the resolution of the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC) and accordingly, the following notification shall be published in the next issue of Andhra Pradesh Extra ordinary Gazettee:-
7. In exercise of the powers conferred by sections 3 & 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and prohibition of capitation Fee) Act, 1983 (AP Act 5/1983) and the Andhra Pradesh(Regulation of Admissions in Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed), and under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education (U.G.D.P.Ed) Courses through Common Entrance Test Rules, 2007 issued in the G.Os 2nd and 3rd read above, and in pursuance of the resolution of the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee in their meeting held on dated 05.09.2013, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby notify that the fixation of the fee and special fee structure for the course of B.P.Ed and U.G.D.P.Ed in Private Un aided Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the block period 2013-14 to 2015-16 shall be postponed to the next academic year ie., 2014-15 and to continue the existing fee structure i.e., the fee structure as notified in G.O.Ms.No.48 Secondary Education (Genl II) Department dated 6th August, 2010 for B.P.Ed and U.G.D.P.Ed Courses for the academic year 2013-14.
G.O.Ms.No. 55 Dated: 25th September 2013.
1) G.O.Ms.No. 6, HE(EC-2) Dept, Dated: 08.01.2007.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 14, Education (SE Trg) Dept., Dt: 21.01.2008.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 15, Education (SE Trg) Dept., Dt: 21.01.2008.
4) G.O.Ms.No. 48, Secondary Education (SE Genl II) Dept Dt: 06.08.2010.
5) From the Member Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC), Hyderabad Lr.No. 1/ AFRC/FF-PG Engg/ 2013-14/211 Dt: 05.09.2013.