In the circumstances stated by the Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad in the letter and after careful examination of the matter, the Government hereby accord permission to the Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad for extension of the tenure of the existing contract Lecturer posts ordered in the G.O., up to the end of current academic year 2013-14.
The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad shall take further action in the matter accordingly.
This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (SMPC-II) Department, vide their U.O.No.18561/729/A1/SMPC-II/2013, Dated:02-09-2013
G.O.Rt.No 801 Dated:30-09-2013 (01) G.O.Rt.No.442, Higher Education (CE.I) Dept., dt.21-06-2013. (02) From the CCE, A.P., Hyd., Lr.No.176/Ser-II-1/2013,dt.24-06-2013.
Sub:-Public Services-Further continuation of Contract/ Outsourcing posts for a period from 01.10.2013 to 31.03.2014- Instructions cp,”-) – issued- Reg. •
Ref-1.G.O.Rt No 4271, Finance (SME’C),Dept,..dt1.01,2008.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued permission for contract appointments in various categories in several’ Departments and also for hiring of personnel on outsourcing basis. These .arrangements are being continued from time to time duly considering each case with the concurrence of this department. This Department has given concurrence for continuation of certain contract appointments and outsourcing arrangements till 30.09.2013 based on the proposals received from the departments concerned. As the tenure of these appointments is going to expire shortly and in order to avoid . hardship to the individuals working in those positions it has been decided to issue general orders further, continuing their services till 31.03.2014 subject to certain conditions.’
2; Accordingly, Government hereby instruct that the services of such of the contract appointees and the personnel hired on outsourcing whose services were previously continued upto 30.09.2013 with the specific concurrence of this department, may be further continued by the respective departments upto 31.03.2014 without referring the files to this department subject to the following conditions
1) The further continuance should, be on the same terms and conditions applicable as per the existing contract/outsourcing.
2) They shall not contract the services of any additional personnel beyond those existing on 30-09-2013. •
3) They shall undertake a critical analysis of the need for personnel services obtained through outsourcing system and come up with proposals for rationalizing the existing system. .
4) They shall establish performance ‘benchmarks for each individual working on outsourcing basis and monitor the performance closely and take action appropriate whenever performance falls short of established bench-marks.
5) As and when a post is filled on regular basis, if any individual hired through outsourcing is currently occupying such a post, his/her services must be dispensed with.
6) Instructions of the government with reference to ‘outsourcing’ be followed scrupulously.
3.. The Treasury Officers and the Pay and Accounts Officers shall ensure that the further continuance orders given by the departments are’ confined only to the categories and the number of posts for which specific concurrence of the Finance Department was given utpo .30.09.2013. They shall not admit any other claim for which concurrence of this department is not available.