Orders were issued fixing the Annual Income Ceiling Limit upto Rs.50,000/- under Subsidy Grant for Bankable Scheme to the Andhra Pradesh .State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited, Hyderabad.
Government have enhanced the Annual Income Ceiling Limit from Rs.50,000/- to Rs.75,000/- under Subsidy Grant for Bankable Scheme to the A.P.State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited, Hyderabad.The Managing Director, A.P.State Christian (Minorities) Finance Corporation, Hyderabad has requested the Government to enhance the Annual Income Ceiling limit from Rs.50,000/- to 75,000/- under Subsidy for Bank Linked Income Generated Schemes and from Rs.55,000/- to 75,000/- under Training, Employment and Placement Scheme, as it has been done in other Welfare Corporations in order to implement the Scheme effectively and reach the Physical and Financial targets of the Schemes.
This order issues with the Concurrence of Finance (Expr.SW) Dept., vide their U.O.No.15435/202/A1/ESW/2013, dated.27.06.2013.
G.O.Rt.No. 149 Dated.28th August, 2013.
1. G.O.Ms.No.30, MW (MFC) Department, dated.23.07.2008.
2. G.O.Rt.No.273, MW(MFC) Department, dated.04.10.2012.
3. From the MD, APSC(M)FC, Hyderabad, Lr.No.APSCMFC/C1/2011, dated.19.10.2012.
4. G.O.Ms.No.3, B.C.Welfare (B3) Department, dated.16.03.2013.
5. From the MD, APSC(M)FC, Hyderabad, Lr.No.A7/Bankable/ASPCMFC/2013-14, dated.17.05.2013.