The Finance (W&P F-7) Dept have issued orders that for all the works and material procurement (for works and for stationery /livery supplies for offices etc.,) costing Rs.1.00 lakh and above the e-Procurement platform should be adopted so as to enhance transparency and bring uniformity across all the departments.
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (PROGS.IA) DEPARTMENT
Government have prescribed that e-Procurement process has to be followed for all works and material procurement costing 1.00 lakh and above. In order to implement this efficiently Government hereby issue the following instructions to the ENC (PR)/Commissioner, PR & RE/ENC RWS&S.
1. All the Executive Engineers and Dy.Executive Engineers of PR and RWS&S, MPDOs and EO, Major Gram Panchayats should enlist themselves on the e-Procurement platform of GOAP immediately to obtain user name and password including digital signature certificate duly informing procurement workflow among officers concerned (i.e. initiating officer, processing officer & approving officer).
2. They can obtain the relevant formats on the website www.eprocurement.gov.in
3. They should submit application for digital signature duly authorized by respective immediate superior authority indicated in the format.
4. As on today, works upto 5.00 lakhs are let out on nomination basis. Therefore many of the executing agencies/vendors are not registered on e-procurement platform. In order to get username and password on e-procurement platform, they have to get themselves registered as class-V contractors as per the GO.Ms.No 94, I&CAD, dt. 1.7.2003 to get eligibility to execute the works upto Rs 10.00 Lakhs.
5. The E.Es have power to register them as class -V contractors (eligible to tender works upto 10.00 lakhs) as per GO.Ms.No 94, I&CAD, dt. 1.7.2003.
6. All the EEs should take immediate action to register all the executing agencies in their jurisdiction who are executing small works at panchayat level as class – V contractors for proper participation in e-Procurement process.
7. Under eligibility criteria for registration process as class-V contractor, the individual has to furnish solvency of Rs. 20,000/- and certificate from the class-I contractor as experience.
To facilitate the competition, improving the vendor base and also to upgrade SC/ST colonies and internal roads & drains and other infrastructure developments within the village , the eligibility criteria of furnishing experience certificate from class-I contractor is exempted for the vendors belongs to the concerned Gram Panchayats, for executing the works up to Rs.5.00 lakhs within gram Panchayat limits.
The Engineer-in-Chief (PR), the Commissioner, PR and the Engineer-in-Chief (RWS&S) are hereby instructed to ensure to implement the above instructions.
G.O.Ms.No.61 Dated. 01.04.2014
1. G.O.Ms.No. 2, Finance (W&P F-7) Dept., dt 3.2.2014.
2. From Collector & Dist. Magistrate, Nizamabad, Lr.No.SE.PR/works/2014, Dt.15.02.2014.