Orders have been issued constituting the District Level Teams for inspection of Paramedical Institutions, Nursing Schools and Colleges. In the G.O. orders have been issued adding the Principal, Government Nursing School/ College as a Member of the District Level Team in addition to the existing team. Based on the proposals sent by the Chairman, High Power Committee in the letters , the District Level Teams for inspection of Paramedical Institutions have been reconstituted in the GO . As some more Government Medical Colleges have come into existence, there is a need to reconstitute the District Committees earmarking their Jurisdiction for inspection of Paramedical Institutions.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh after examination of the matter have order that separate District Level Teams with two members be constituted exclusively for recommending for establishment of Paramedical Institutions, for Inspection of existing Para Medical Institutions, for recommending enhancement of seats in the existing Paramedical courses and connected matters etc., as specified below:-
a) The Principal, Government Medical College / Director RIMS or his nominee from the concerned Para Medical Department i.e., Head of Department / Professor from the departments relating to the particular Para Medical courses shall be the Member – Convener, and
b) The Medical Superintendent, Government Medical College, RIMS or his nominee or Head of Department /Professor from any other Para Medical courses of the said Institutions shall be the Member.
3. The details of the District Committees from the Government Medical Colleges and their Jurisdiction for inspection of Paramedical Institutions are appended to this order as Annexed.
4. The Chairman, High Power Committee and the Secretary, AP Para
Medical Board shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
G.O.Ms.No. 135 Dated 17-08-2013
1) G.O.Rt.No.448, HM&FW(K2)Department dated 25.04.2005.
2) G.O.Rt.No.848, HM&FW(K2)Department dated 6.08.2005.
3) From Chairman, High Power Committee, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.7239/HPC/06, dt.20.03.2006.
4) From Chairman, High Power Committee, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.9730/HPC/06, dt.20-04-2006.
5) G.O.Rt.No.574, HM&FW(K2)Department dated 12.05.2006