543 College Hostels have been sanctioned without supporting staff. Out of (543) College Hostels sanctioned by the Government of Andhra Pradesh , only two hundred (200) Hostel Welfare Officer (Female) Posts have been sanctioned for College Girls Hostels vide reference. Further, in respect of twenty-three (23) College Hostels sanctioned, the services of redeployed surplus staff available in the District under control of respective Deputy Director (Social Welfare) have been utilized in terms of orders issued.
The Commissioner of Social Welfare, AP, Hyderabad has furnished the proposal for sanction of three hundred twenty (320) Hostel Welfare Officer posts in Social Welfare Department College Hostels to efficiently manage and closely monitor the activities of the hostel on a day to day basis.
After careful examination of the proposal Government hereby accord sanction for creation of three hundred twenty (320) posts of Hostel Welfare Officers (Grade-II) temporarily in Social Welfare Hostels.
The expenditure shall be met from the following Head of Account. 2225-Welfare of SCs, STs & OBCs 01-Welfare of SCs MH 277 – Education SH (97) – Government Hostels 010- Salaries (Non-Plan)
The Social Welfare Department is requested to obtain concurrence of the Finance Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this orders, wherever service rules require direct recruitment.
The Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department shall take further necessary action in the matter.
G.O.Ms.No. 58 Dated: 19-03-2013. Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.89, Social Welfare (Q2) Department, dated 09-08-1996.
2. G.O.Ms.No.54, Social Welfare (Edn.2) Department, dated 31-05-1999.
3. G.O.Ms.No.11, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 28-01-2005.
4. G.O.Ms.No.72, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 22-09-2006.
5. G.O.Ms.No.199, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 11-11-2008.
6. G.O.Ms.No.48, Social Welfare (Edn.1) Department, dated 22-05-2009.
7. Govt. Memo No.9050/SW.Edn.1/2011-1, dated 18-07-2011.
8. Letters Rc.No.C (1)/6716/2009, dated 11-08-2011 & 23-12-2011 from the Commissioner of Social Welfare, AP, Hyderabad.
9. Social Welfare (Edn.1) Dept., U.O.No. 9050/SW.Edn.1/2011, dt. 11.2.2013.