The Chief Engineer, Central Designs Organization, Hyderabad has requested the Government to constitute a Technical Expert Committee to impart suggestions and recommendations in respect of the work of construction of barrage cum bridge across Pennar River near Sangam Mandal on the following issues :-
i) Approach bunds connecting to the Barrage on both side and their safety and
ii) Other design related issues of the Barrage.
Government after careful examination hereby constitute a Technical Expert Committee with the following members:-
1) Engineer-In-Chief (I), Hyderabad Chairman
2) Chief Engineer, CDO, Hyderabad Member
3) Chief Engineer, NTR TGP, Srikalahasti Member
4) Sri. Routhu Satyanarayana Technical Expert (Member)
5) Sri .K.V. Subba Rao Technical Expert (Member)
The Technical Expert Committee will examine the issues and recommend the best practically adoptable design with due reference to the nature of sub- strata at the location of the barrage within 30 days from the date of issue of orders.
The members of the committee who are other than Government servants will be paid an honorarium of Rs.5,000/- per day during their visits in addition to the normal TA and DA.
The expenditure shall be debitable to the Head of account ‘MH– 4700 – Sub Major head – 01, Minor head – 800, Group sub head – 11, Sub head – 06, Detailed head – 280, Professional Services – Sub Detailed head – 284, other payments.
This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (W&P) Department vide their U.O.No.3571/F7(A2)/13, dt.12.11.2013.
G.O.Rt.No. 774 Dated:23.11.2013
1. From the Chief Engineer, CDO, Hyderabad, Lr.No.CE/CDO/ CD2/DEE/EPC/Sangam Barrage/178/2013, Dt.13-08-2013.
2. From the Chief Engineer, CDO, Hyderabad, Lr.No.CE/CDO/ CD2/DEE/EPC/Sangam Barrage/224/2013, Dt.01-11-2013.