Under section 6 of the Unorganised Workers Social Security Act , 2008 and under rule 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Rules, 2012, Government have constituted, Andhra Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board with 19 official and non – official members vide G.O. for effective implementation of the Schemes.
As per para 2 of the G.O, Government hereby decided to induct the remaining 9 members in the Andhra Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Board for Unorganized Workers.
The following notification will be published in an Extra-ordinary Issue of the
Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated:
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 6 of the Unorganized Workers Social Security Act, 2008 (Act 33 of 2008) and rule 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Rules, 2012, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby nominate the remaining following members of the Andhra Pradesh Unorganised Workers Social Security Board;
1) Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly Representatives
1) Sri. K. Madhusudhan MLA , Guntakal Assembly
2) Sri. B. Bikshamaiah MLA, Alair Assembly
2) Employers Representatives
1) .Sri. Singireddy Ravinder Reddy General Secretary, City
Congress and member of Ujjaini Mahankali Devastanam, Secunderabad
2) Sri. T. Laxman General Secretary, Greater Hyderabad Congress Committee.
3) Sri. Kasagani Pakeeraiah Yadav Ailam Factory, Union Secretary,
4) Sri. Uttam Jagannadham Congress Party SC Cell President
5) Sri.B. Radha Krishna
3) Civil Society Organization Representatives
1) Maj (ex) Shiva Kiran Founder – Convenor of Exnora
Forum for Green Hydeabad and
Convenor of Geo Map Society.
2) Dr. M.L.V. Prasad General Physician and Surgeon
at Lokendra Nursing Home, Eluru.
The terms and conditions indicated in the G.O. 2nd read above shall be applicable to the said members.
This orders does not require the concurrence of Finance Department as per orders in force.
G.O.Ms.No.42 Dated: 21.08.2013–
1) G.O.Ms.No.20,LETF (LabIV) Department,dated17.02.2012.
2) G.O.Ms.No.68, LETF(LabIV) Department, Dated:05.7.2012
3) From theSecretarytoStateLegislatureLr.No.151/Legn./2012–1, dated:08.08.2012.
4) From theCOLLr.No.R/2199/2002,dated:14.09.2012.
5) From theCOLLr.No.R/2199/2002,dated:23.02.2013.