c – Orders – Issued.
YOUTH ADVANCEMENT TOURISM & CULTURE (T) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 55 Dated:16 .12.2013 Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, YAT & C (T) Department., dated 14.09.2004
2. From the Commissioner of Tourism, Letter No.
2925/P1/Plg/2012, dtd. 18.11.2013
Government constitute the District Tourism Promotion Council for each District.
Commissioner of Tourism has requested to nominate the TIOs/DTOs/ATOs/Incharge DTOs as Member Convener of DTPCs, Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation in the District as Member in DTPC and include Divisional Forest Officer as a Member of the DTPC and also amend the G.O. 1st read above. 3. The Government after careful consideration hereby Reconstitute the District Tourism Promotion Council for each District comprising of members as follows: 1.
1 District Collector -Chairman
2. Joint Collector -Member
3. Executive Officer of Prominent Temple in the District -Member
4. President, District Hotels Association -Member
5. President, District Commerce & Association -Member Industrial Association
6. President, District Tour Operators Association -Member
7. Divisional Forest Officer -Member
8. District Public Relations Officer, Member PR Department I & –
9. District Revenue Officer -Member
10.Representative of Archaeology Department -Member
11.Representative of Andhra Pradesh -Member
Tourism Development Corporation
12.District Tourism Officer / Tourist -Member Convener
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (T)
The All District Collectors (with a request to forward all the concerned
The Commissioner of Tourism, Hyderabad.