All Departments were requested to constitute a Committee for redressal of Complaints / Grievances made by the Women employees regarding
sexual Harassment at work places.
Accordingly, Government of Andhra constitutes the following committee in Planning Department for redressal of complaints/Grievances made by the Women employees of Planning Department, A.P. Secretariat, Hyderabad.
1. Smt. M.Suvratha Lakshmi, Joint Secretary to Government – Chairman
2. Smt. G.Premalatha, Asst., Secretary to Government – Member
3. Smt. V.Aruna, Section Officer – Member
3. The Committee shall receive complaints regarding sexual harassment of Women Employees in work places and to redress their Grievances / Complaints made by the Women employees.
The Committee shall furnish the reports / action taken reports on sexual harassment of working women in the Department duly indicating the action taken to redress the complaints made by the Women employees to the nodal agency ie., Women Development, Child Welfare & Disabled and Senior Citizens Department. The Committee shall follow the instructions /
Guidelines issued by the Government from time to time in the matter.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Establishment – Planning Department – Sexual Harassment of Women at Work places (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 -Constitution of Committee for redressal of Complaints /Grievances made by the Women employees – Orders – Issued.
PLANNING (IX) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 300 Dated: 22-03-2014.
1. G.O.Rt.No.695, Planning (IX) Department, dated 29-09-2005.
2. D.O.Letter No.3384/WP.A2/2013, Women, Children, Disabled and Senior
Citizens, dated 03-03-2014.