Government of Andhra Pradesh constituted (3) Regional Tender Committees to finalise the tenders in the following (3) regions for procurement of dietary articles for Prisons Department:
i. Telangana Region
ii. Coastal Andhra Region
iii. Rayalaseema Region
The three Regional Offices were divided into four Range Offices, viz. Hyderabad, Warangal, Coastal Andhra and Kadapa Range, vide G.O.Ms.No.316, Finance (SMPC.1) Department, dated 05-12-2012 & G.O.Ms.No.24, Home (Prisons) Department, dated 29-01-2013, duly bifurcating the Telengana Region into two range offices, i.e Hyderabad Range and Warangal Range.
The Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services, A.P., Hyderabad requested to constitute the Regional Committee in respect of Warangal Range for procurement of Dietary Articles and for finalization of pending tenders for the year 2013-14 and regular tender from 2014-15 onwards.
Government, after careful examination, hereby constitute Regional Committee in respect of Warangal Range, for scrutiny and finalization of pending tenders for the year 2013-14 and regular tenders from 2014-15 onwards, for procurement of Dietary Articles, with the following members: 1. Deputy Inspector General of Prisons Warangal Range – Chairman
2. Joint Collector, Warangal District – Member
3. District Medical and Health Officer, Warangal District – Member
4. Superintendent, Central Prison, Warangal – Member
5. District Sub Jails Officer, Warangal – Member
6. Superintendent, District Jail, Khammam – Member
7. Superintendent, District Jail, Karimnagar – Member
The Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services, A.P., Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action in the matter.
G.O.MS.NO. 210 DATED:03-09-2013
3. From the Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter No.P&L-3(PB3)/11/2011, dated 15-05-2013.