Government have denotified the fourteen (14) Gram Panchayats in Chittoor District so as to include the same into Chittoor Municipal Corporation and included the same Gram Panchayats into Chittoor Municipal Corporation.
The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Hyderabad, in his letter third read above has informed that as per the report of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Chittoor, the Mandal Praja Parishad Yadamari was having fourteen (14) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. After having inclusion of the two Gram Panchayats of Yadamari Mandal Praja Parishad into Chittoor Municipal Corporation, the Mandal Praja Parishad Yadamari has lost one (1) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies out of fourteen (14) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Therefore, he has requested to reconstitute Yadamari Mandal Praja Parishad.
View Larger Map
Government after careful consideration have decided to reconstitute the Yadamari Mandal Praja Parishad in Chittoor District with the remaining thirteen (13) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
Therefore, the appended Notification will be published in an Extraordinary Issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated 11/03/2013.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections
(1) and (3) of section 148 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act No. 13 of 1994), the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby reconstitute Yadamari Mandal Praja Parishad with headquarters at Chittoor District with the following Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
(1) Name of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Yadamari
(2) Headquarters of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Yadamari
(3) Name of the District in which the Mandal : Chittoor located.
(4) Particulars of the Mandal Parishad Territorial :As specified
Constituencies in the Mandal in the table below.
1) G.O.Ms.No.200, P.R& R.D (Pts.IV) Dept.,dated 07/07/2012.
2) G.O.Ms.No.258, M.A&U.D (Elec.I) Dept.,dated 07/07/2012.
3) From CPR&RE, Hyd. Lr.No.14489/CPR&RE/C2/2011, dated 25/02/2013.
|SI. No.||Name of the M Praishad
|(13)||14 Kandriga Muslimwada|