National Co-operative Development Corporation had approved the sanction of Financial assistance for Rs.79.67 crores (Rs.59.75 crores as loan and 19.92 crores as Subsidy) towards the Integrated Small Ruminant Development Project with an estimated cost of Rs.99.59 crores to be implemented by A.P.Sheep & Goat Development Cooperative Federation Limited in Chittoor, Mahaboobnagar and Prakasam District through the District Unions and 300 Primary Societies. Accordingly, in the G.O.2nd read above the Government have accorded Administrative approval for Implementation of the “Integrated Small Ruminant Project”.
As per the terms & conditions laid down in the sanction order of NCDC, New Delhi. the Govt. have to constitute the two monitoring committees to review the Implementation of Small Ruminant Project as follows :-
1. To constitute a Committee comprising of Secretary (AH,DD&F Dept., Govt. of A.P.) representative of Finance Department (Govt.of A.P.), Managing Director of the Federation and NCDC Officers to monitor and review the progress of implementation of the project on Half-Yearly basis.
2. A Sub-Committee comprising of representative of the State Govt.(DAHD), Managing Director of the Federation, Managing Directors of the Unions and NCDC Officers shall review / monitor the project on Quarterly basis.
Accordingly, the Government hereby constitute the two Monitoring Committees to review the Implementation of Small Ruminant Project in three Districts, Viz. Chittoor, Mahabubnagar and Prakasam on half yearly and quarterly basis as follows :-
I. Committee comprising the following representatives to Monitor and review the progress of Implementation of Integrated Small Ruminant Project on Half Yearly basis.
1. Spl.C.S. to Govt. / Prl. Secy. to Govt., AHDD&F Dept.
2. Prl. Secretary (R&E), Finance Dept.
3. Managing Director, APSGDCF Ltd.( Member Convener )
4. Chief Director / Director (Livestock ) NCDC, Delhi.
5. Regional Director, NCDC, Hyderabad
II. Sub Committee comprising the following representatives to review / Monitor the project on Quarterly basis.
1. Director of Animal Husbandry. The Managing Director, A.P.Sheep & Goat Development Cooperative Federation Limited, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly
2. Managing Director, APSGDCF Ltd. ( Member Convener ) 3. Regional Director, NCDC, Hyderabad.
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DAIRY DEVELOPMENT & FISHERIES (AH.III) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 394 Dated:18.09-2012.
Read the following:-
1. From the Executive Director, National Co-operative Development Corporation (Poultry Dairy & Livestock Section), 4, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Lr.No.NCDC:3-4/2010-LS (379)(SA00227), Dt.11-2-2011.
2. G.O.Rt.No.243, AHDD&F(AH.III) Department, Dated.11-06-2012.
3. G.O.Rt.No.383, AHDD&F(AH.III) Department, Dated.07-09-2012