It has been ordered that such of the I.A.S. officers, who have been appointed from Non-State Civil service and who have more than 10 years of service to their credit on the date of their appointment to the IAS should be given suitable Executive Training as per the scheme laid down therein, before they are considered for appointment in District Administration, i.e., to the posts of Joint Collector and District Collector. The Government of India, in their Notification republished vide G.O., have appointed the following Non-State Civil Service Officers of the State to the Indian Administrative Service:-
1. Sri K. Dhananjaya Reddy, Addl. Commissioner, GHMC, Hyderabad.
2. Sri Akunuri Murali, Chief Engineer(R&B), Director, MGNREGS, Hyderabad.
3. Dr.M.V.Reddy, Director of Animal Husbandry,Hyderabad.
4. Sri P.Basanth Kumar, Joint Secretary to Governor, Raj Bhavan, Hyderabad.
2. The Officers at Sl.Nos. 1 & 4 are having more than 10 years of service at their credit, and the officers at Sl.Nos. 2 & 3 are having less than 10 years of service at their credit as on the date of appointment to the IAS. The Government have, however, decided to relax the relevant condition in favour of Sri Akunuri Murali and Dr. M.V.Reddy and depute them to the Executive Training in District Administration, as per the scheme of training appended to this order.
Sri K. Dhananjaya Reddy, IAS (Non-SCS) has requested for exemption of the Executive Training in the District Administration, since he has already undergone training during his earlier tenure as DANICS officer. The Government after careful examination of the request of above Officer, exempt him from undergoing the Executive Training in the District Administration.
Accordingly, the following postings are notified:-
1. Sri Akunuri Murali, IAS, is transferred and he is posted as Joint Collector (Trainee), Vishakapatnam district.
2. Dr. Dr. M.V.Reddy, IAS, is transferred and he is posted as Joint Collector (Trainee), Rangareddy district.
3. Sri P.Basanth Kumar, IAS, is transferred and he is posted as Joint Collector (Trainee), Rangareddy district.
5. Sri P. Basanth Kumar, IAS, is also kept in charge of the post of Joint Secretary to Governor till a substitute joins.
The Collectors and District Magistrates concerned are requested to make necessary arrangements to impart training to the above officers, in the District Administration as per the scheme appended to this order. The period of training shall commence from the date on which the officer assumes charge as Joint Collector (Trainee) in the District. The Officers posted for the training shall exercise necessary Magisterial powers, simultaneously, along with the scheme of the training appended to this order. Necessary orders for creating the posts of Joint Collector ( Trainee) in the District in which the officers are posted for will be issued separately.
The Special Chief Secretary / Prl. Secretary to Government/ Secretary to Government / Commissioners concerned shall make necessary internal arrangements and relieve the Officers.
( APPENDIX TO G.O.Rt.No._____, GA(Spl.A) Dept., Dt. 15.01.2013)
SCHEME OF TRAINING
Training suggested for undergoing
along with the Duration
|Sri A. Murali||Dr. M.V. Reddy||Sri P. Basanth Kumar|
|1||Training in Collectorate (Acquaintance with the various aspects of District Revenue Administration||2 weeks||2 weeks||2 weeks|
|2||Training in Survey||1 week||1 week||1 week|
|3||Training with VRO(1 week); Training with VDO(1 week) (During this period, the trainee has to write the village economy report)||2 weeks||2 weeks||2 weeks|
|4||Training with Revenue Inspector||1 week||1 week||2 weeks|
|5||Training with Tahsildar||1 week||1 week||2 weeks|
|6||Training with Superintendent of Police||1 week||1 week||1 week|
|7||Training with Deputy Director of Agriculture||1 week||—||1 week|
|8||Training with Co-operative Department 9 Headquarters Deputy Registrar of co-operative Societies)||1 week||1 week||1 week|
|9||Training with the Executive Engineer (Major Irrgn.)||—||2 weeks||2 weeks|
|10.||Training with DistrictForest Officer||1 week||1 week||1 week|
|11.||Training with District Social Welfare Officer (Training Programmes will include Tribal Welfare, Backward Classes Welfare, etc.)||—||—||1 week|
|12.||Training with District Veterinary Officer and District Panchayat Officer.||1 week||—||1 week|
|13.||Training with M.P. Development Officer||—||—||2 weeks|
|14.||Training with Secretary, Zilla Parishad (Training Programme will include Minor Irrigation and Education )||—||—||2 weeks|
|15.||Under Study will Headquarters Revenue Divisional Officer.||3 weeks||3 weeks||3 weeks|
|TOTAL PERIOD OF TRAINING||15 Weeks||15 Weeks||24 Weeks|
1. G.O.Ms.No. 534, G.A.(Spl.B) Dept., dated 18.08.1980.
2. G.O.Rt.No.5839, GA(Spl.A) Dept., dt.27.12.2012
3. G.O.Rt.No.79, GA(Spl.A) Dept., dt. 05.01.2013.
4. Rep. dt. 28.12.2012 of Sri K.Dhananjaya Reddy, IAS(Non-SCS)
5. Rep. dt. 29.12.2012 of Sri A.Murali, IAS (Non-SCS)
6. Rep. dt. 29.12.20112 of Dr. M.V.Reddy, IAS (Non-SCS)