The Director of Animal Husbandry has informed that, M/s JK Trust – Gram Vikas Yojana in consultation with the Department of Animal Husbandry, Govt. of A.P. has established 500 Integrated Livestock Development (ILD) Centres in (8) Districts namely Adilabad, Nizamabad, YSR Kadapa, Khammam, Prakasam, SPS Nellore, Medak and Mahabubnagar Districts as per G.O.1st read above. As per the MoU executed with M/s JK Trust – Gram Vikas Yojana, the project is to be implemented for a period of five (5) years at a total cost of
Rs.35.00 Crores. G.O.Ms.No. 29 Dated:31.8.2013.
The Director of Animal Husbandry has stated that, out of total 500 ILD Centers originally sanctioned, 209 Centers were discontinued during the last two years due to poor performance. Presently, 291 ILD Centers are functioning in (8) Districts. Hence he has requested the Government to accord permission to enter into an agreement with the JK Trust for continuation of (291) ILD Centres beyond the period of Memorandum of Understanding covering the terms and conditions mentioned in his letter 3rd read above.
The Government after careful examination of the matter hereby accord permission to the Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad to enter an agreement with JK Trust for continuation of (291) ILD Centres for a period of two years beyond the project period of MoU on self sustainable basis subject to fulfill the terms and conditions appended as Annexure to this order.
The impact of this programme shall be evaluated within the extended period for further necessary action.
The Director of Animal Husbandry, A.P., Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (Expr.AHFFCS&E) Department vide their U.O.No.16983/132/A1/Expr.AHFFCS&E/2013, Dated.11.7.2013.
ANNEXURE ( G.O.Ms.No. 29 – Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries (AH.III) Department )
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The JK Turst may be allowed to run the existing 291 ILD Centres on self sustainable basis for two years without financial commitment from Government. The A.I.Charges to be collected from farmers would be same as being charged by Gopalmitras of APLDA.
2) Out of the total vehicles ( 8 bolero jeeps + 6 LN2 pickup vans ) possessed by the JK Trust, Five bolero jeeps and two pickup vans will be handed over by the JK trust to the Animal Husbandry Department. Three pickup vans and two bolero jeeps may be permitted to be retained by the JK trust for running / monitoring the 291 ILD Self Sustainable Centres. These vehicles should be handed over to the Animal Husbandry Department after the completion of the two year extended tenure of the project.
3) The sale proceeds of the two vehicles which met with major accidents and were disposed off by the JK Trust should be remitted to the relevant Government head of account in accordance with the MoU.
4) The Director of Animal Husbandry shall obtain an undertaking from the JK Trust (instead of a bank guarantee) to the effect that all the equipment, assets and vehicles utilized by the JK Turst to run the 291 self sustainable ILD Centres will be handed over to the Animal Husbandry Department after the end of two years tenure or upon the closure of the ILD Centres whichever is earlier.
5) The JK Trust shall give advance intimation to the Department at least three months in advance whenever they wish to close or relocate any ILD Centre before the expiry of extended period of the project.
6) The Departmental Officers should be allowed to review the activities of the ILD Centres whenever needed and a quarterly progress report on each of the ILD Centres should be furnished to the local Departmental Officer who in turn will submit a consolidated report to the Director of Animal Husbandry / Chief Executive Officer, APLDA.
7) The infertility camps / health camps shall also be organized by the JK Trust in the Villages under ILD Centres in convergence with the local Departmental Officers.
8)The Department should evaluate the impact of the partnership in realizing the objectives of the partnership during the two year extended period for taking further necessary action.