The Director (Fin&Rev.) & Member/Andhra Pradesh Power Co- ordination Committee (APPCC), Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad in his letter 1st read above, has requested the Government to release an outstanding amount of Rs.47,85,69,371/- towards reimbursement of Principal and Interest in respect of INDIRAMMA Schemes P:IE Urban Schemes to APDISCOMs due as on 31.03.2013.
2) The Finance (PF.I) Department have issued Budget Release Order for an amount of Rs.47,85,00,000/- (Rupees Forty Seven Crores Eighty Five Lakhs only) in the G.O. 2nd read above from the BE provision 2013-
14 Non-Plan towards payment of interest and principal under “Assistance to APTRANSCO / DISCOMs towards reimbursement under Indiramma Scheme.”
3) In pursuance of the orders issued in G.O. Government hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.47,85,00,000/- (Rupees Forty Seven Crores Eighty Five Lakhs only) to APDISCOMs towards reimbursement under Indiramma Scheme.
4) The expenditure sanctioned in para (3) above, shall be debited to the Head of Account “2801 Power – 05 Transmission and distribution – MH 800 other expenditure – SH(11) Assistance to APTRANSCO / DISCOMs towards reimbursement under Indiramma Scheme – 310 Grants – in – Aid
-312 – other – Grants – Aid.”
5). The Assistant Secretary and DDO, Energy Department shall credit the above amount in favour of Andhra Pradesh Power Development Corporation (APPDC) Pool Account No.52117479223, IFSC Code:SBHY0020066.
6). The Director (Fin&Rev.) & Member/Andhra Pradesh Power Co-ordination Committee (APPCC), Vidyut Soudha shall submit the Utilization Certificate for the amount sanctioned in para (3) above.
G.O. Rt. No. 159 Dated 20.11.2013
1. From the Director (Fin&Rev.) & Member/APPCC, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad, Lr.No.Dy.CCA/ APPCC/AO(Lia)/ D.No.34/13, dated
13.06.2013 even numbers dated 24.08.2013 and 27.08.2013.
2. G.O.Rt.No.4113,Finance (PF.I) Department,Dated 16.11.2013.