The Secretary, APPSC, Hyderabad has furnished the unit list of the candidates provisionally selected for recruitment to the posts of Lecturers in Government Polytechnics with reference to the Notification No. 19/2012 in his letter. The Government issued orders in the G.O. approving the list of selected candidates and requesting the Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P. to issue appointment orders to the selected candidates by APPSC, Hyderabad, since he is the competent authority.
Accordingly, under Rule 10(a) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 List been temporarily appointed to the post of Lecturer in ENGINEERING in Government Polytechnics in the proceedings and has been requested to attend the counseling for posting orders. The Scale of Pay of the post of Lecturer shall be Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with an AGP of Rs. 5400/- [AICTE 2006 Pay Scales] with usual Allowances.
After considering the options submitted by the candidate and based on the counseling held on 15.10.2013 GOVERNMENT POLITECHNIC as Lecturer in ENGINEERING in there Respective zone.
|Posting Orders of Newly Recruited Lecturers – ZONE VI||Click Here|
|Posting Orders of Newly Recruited Lecturers – ZONE V||Click Here|
|Posting Orders of Newly Recruited Lecturers – ZONE IV||Click Here|
|Posting Orders of Newly Recruited Lecturers – ZONE III||Click Here|
|Posting Orders of Newly Recruited Lecturers – ZONE II||Click Here|
|Posting Orders of Newly Recruited Lecturers – ZONE I||Click Here|
The above candidate is directed to produce the following certificates in Original to the Principal at the time of joining. a. Certificates of Academic and Professional Qualifications.
b. Certificate of Physical Fitness from a Civil Surgeon. c. Date of Birth Certificate.
d. Study Certificate from the Head of Institution / Institutions for a period of (7) years ending with the academic year in which he appeared for the SSC Examination in support of his local candidature as defined in para 7 of the AP Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) order, 1975 (Presidential Order).
e. Community Certificate issued by the Competent Authority by the Candidates belonging to SC / ST / BC / Minority. (Wherever applicable)
f. Order of relief from the present employer, if already employed and if not, self declaration to the effect that they are not employed at present. ( wherever applicable)
g. Candidates selected under ST quota are required to furnish an undertaking inthe specified proforma as per the Lr.Rc.No.43/97/ TR-1/ VC/7, Dated.10-02-1997 from the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare and the Community Certificate as verified by the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare. (wherever applicable)
h. Candidates belonging to BC Communities claiming reservations are required tofurnish creamy layer Certificate as per G.O.MS.No.3, Backward Classes Welfare (C-2) Department, Dated.04-04-2008 of the Government of AP
issued by the Competent Authority. (Wherever applicable)
5. The Principals concerned are requested to personally verify all the above certificates produced by the candidates before
accepting their joining reports and report lapses / deficiencies, if any, noticed to this office immediately.
6. As required under Rule 11 (a) of AP State and Subordinate Services Rules, 1996 the candidates should join in the post within a period of (30) days from the date of receipt of this posting order, failing which the offer of appointment shall be treated as automatically cancelled and the name of the candidate shall be deemed to have been deleted from the list of approved candidates.
8. No T.A will be admissible for them to join the post.
9. It is hereby certified that the appointment of the candidate ordered in Para (2) above, is in accordance with section (4) of the AP (Regulation of Appointments to Public Services and Rationalization of Staff Pattern and Pay Structure) Act, 1994.
10. The Principals are requested to intimate the date of joining of the candidate at his institution.
11. The Orders issued above are subject to the outcome from the Hon’ble High Court / Hon’ble APAT / Hon’ble Apex Court etc on the WPs / O.A.s / C.A.s etc. pending. Receipt of the Proceedings shall be acknowledged.
If anyone have doubts in the recruitment, comment below using Facebook.