GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
IAS – Appointment of IAS Officers of 2001 Batch to Selection Grade Scale of IAS – Notified.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SPECIAL.A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 441 Dated: 3rd February,2014.O R D E R:
The following IAS Officers of 2001 Year of allotment are appointed to the Selection Grade,
P.B.4: (Rs.37,400-67000/- with Grade pay of Rs.8,700/-), with effect from 1.1.2014.
1. Smt. Smita Sabharwal, IAS
2. Sri Siddharth Jain, IAS
3. Smt. Neetu Kumari Prasad, IAS
4. Dr. Christina Z. Chongthu, IAS
5. Sri G.S.R.K.R.Vijay Kumar, IAS
6. Sri K.S.Sreenivasa Raju, IAS
7. Sri K.R.B.H.N.Chakravarthy, IAS
8. Sri G.Kishan, IAS
9. Sri M. Girija Shankar, IAS
2. On promotion to the Selection Grade, the above Officers are retained in their respective posts as mentioned below.
1. Smt Smitha Sabharwal, IAS, Collector & District Magistrate, Medak District.
2. Sri Siddharth Jain, IAS,Collector & District Magistrate, West Godavari District.
3. Smt Neetu Kumari Prasad, IAS, Collector & District Magistrate, East Godavari District.
4. Dr Christina Z. Chongthu, IAS , Special Commissioner ., Commercial Tax
5. Sri G.S.R.K.R. Vijay Kumar, IAS, Collector & District Magistrate, Prakasham District.
6. Sri K.S. Sreenivasa Raju, IAS , Joint Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam
7. Sri K.R.B.H.N.Chakravarthy, IAS , Director, Youth Services, Hyderabad.
8. Sri G. Kishan, IAS , Collector & District Magistrate, Warangal District.
9. Sri M. Girija Shankar, IAS, Collector & District Magistrate, Mahaboobnagar District. Orders for creation/upgradation of ex-cadre posts, wherever is necessary, will be issued separately.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRAESH)
DR.P.K.MOHANTY, CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Officers concerned.
The Collector and District Magistrates (Medak/West Godavari/
East Godavari/ Prakasam/ Warangal/ Mahaboobnagar).
The Sp. C.Ss/Prl. Secys/Secy to Government ,YAT& C/ Revenue/
Revenue ( Endowment )Department
The Pay & Accounts Officer, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Director General , Dr. MCR HRD OF A.P., Hyderabad.
The Head of the Department’s Concerned,
The Executive Officer, T.T.D., Tirupati
The Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances &
Pensions, Department of Personnel and Trg., North Block,New Delhi-110001.
The Research Officer, Career Management Division, DoP&T,North Block, New Delhi
The Resident Commissioner, A.P. Bhavan, No.1, Asoka Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
The Accountant General (A&E), AP., Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Raj Bhavan, Hyd’bad.
The Prl. Secretaries / Special Secretaries / Secy. to C.M.
The P.S. to C.S/ Secy.(Poll)/ Adl. Secy.(AIS).
The GA (Spl.B)(SC.D)(SC.E)(SC.X)(Accom.B)(AR&T.II)Dept.
The Commissioner, I & PR, Samachar Bhavan, A.C. Guards, Hyderabad