In exercise of the powers conferred under Section (5) of the Andhra Pradesh Women’s Commission Act, 1998 (Andhra Pradesh Act No.9 of 1998), the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby appoint the following persons as Chairperson and Members to the Andhra Pradesh Women’s Commission.
1. Smt. Tripurani Venkata Rathnam, Srikakulam District. Chairperson
2. Smt. Paruchuru Jamuna, Director (Advocacy), Member
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
3. Dr. Sunitha Krishnan, Social Activitist, Prajwala NGO, Hyderabad
4. Smt. Thoti Malleswari,Social Worker, Chittoor District Member
5. Smt.Mukala Kasturi, Social Worker, Vizianagaram District Member
6. Smt. Feroze Begum, Social Worker, Kurnool District Member
2. The term of the Chairperson and the Members will be for a period of five (5) years from the date on which they assume office.
3. Orders nominating the member from the Scheduled Tribe category will be issued separately.
We don’t find any Women from Telangana Districts, this is purely Andhra State Women’s Commission
G.O.Ms.No. 11 Dated:03-06-2013.