G.O.Ms.No.22 Dated:03 -11-2015 Andhra Pradesh Rice Procurement (Levy) Order, 1984 has been issued for maintaining the supplies of rice and securing its equitable distribution and availability at fair prices.
Govt. of India have instructed that State Govt. should not impose any levy on rice from millers w.e.f. 1st October, 2015 and to take action to amend the State levy order accordingly.
The Govt. of India have also conveyed their advance concurrence for such amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Rice Procurement (Levy) Order, 1984.
After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby order that there shall be no levy on rice from millers w.e.f. 1st October, 2015.
The appended notification will be published in the languages of English, Telugu and Urdu versions in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
5. The Commissioner of Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, A.P. Hyderabad shall publish the notification in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette and to send 500 copies of the notification to this department immediately after
publication for record.
6. The Director Translation, Hyderabad shall furnish immediately the translation copy of the notification in the regional language concerned, to the Commissioner of Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad to enable him to publish the same in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette
under intimation to the Govt.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) (G.O.MS.NO.22 CA,F&CS Department dated :03 -11-2015)
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 3 and 5 of the Essential Commodities Act, 1955 (Central Act 10 of 1955) read with Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture (Department of Food), New Delhi Order No.G.S.R. 452(E) dated 25th October, 1972, G.S.R No.800, dated the 9th June, 1978 and with the advance concurrence given by the Government of India vide Government of India’s Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Dept. of Food and Public Distribution, New Delhi vide letter No.6(1)2007-Py.III, dated
20.02.2015 and letter No.6/1/2007-Py.III/322300, dated 20.04.2015, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Rice Procurement (Levy) Order, 1984, issued in
G.O.Ms.No.28, Food and Agriculture (CS-I) Department, dated 25th January, 1984 and as amended subsequently from time to time.
In the said order, clause 3 and clause 4 shall be deleted.
Read the following
1. G.O.Ms.No.28, F & A (CS-I) Department, dt. 25-01-2011
2. G.O.Ms.No.91, C.A. F & CS (CS-I) Department, dated 16.12.2004.
3. G.O.Ms.No.21, C.A. F & CS (CS-I) Department, dated 22.11.2014.
4. Joint Secretary to GOI, M/o CA,F&PD, D/o F&PD., Lr.No.6(1)/2007-Py-III, dt.20.02.2015 and 23.04.2015.