A.P. Reorganization Act.2014 — Regulation of Expenditure during April and May, 2014– Further- Orders – Issued.
G.O.Ms.No. 86 Dated: 22.04.2014 1. G.O.Ms.No.78, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 07.04.2014.
2. Memo.No.4935-A/129/TFR/2014, dated 07.04.2014 of Finance (TFR) Department.
3. Circular Memo.No.8767-D/251/A1/BG.I/2014, dated 11.04.2014.
4. From the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad letter RC.No.M3/3806/2014, dated 11.04.2014.
Director of Treasuries and Accounts has informed that Government have issued instructions regarding incurring of expenditure
during April and May, 2014 in the light of the A.P. Reorganisation Act 2014. In the Memo. it was instructed to all Heads of Department and Drawing and Disbursing Officers to follow the revised scheduled of dates for presentation bills. Government have
also issued orders for payment of salaries/pensions to the employees/pensioners on May, 24th , 2014 in view the appointed date of 2nd June, 2014 Therefore, she has requested the Government to issue certain further instructions to regulate the expenditure during April and May 2014.
2. Government after careful consideration of the matter hereby order that all the Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments are strictly comply with the following points in continuation of the instructions issued in the reference 2nd read above :
i) All advances of TA., LTC etc. drawn shall be settled before 24th May 2014.
ii) The claims for advances of TA and LTC shall be stopped during May 2014. However tour advance for elections purpose shall be sanctioned during 5/2014 and adjusted immediately after completion of Election Duty.
iii) Regarding GPF/Festival Advance etc. the claims shall not be permitted after 15.5.2014.
iv) Bills pertaining to the contingent expenses and other office expenses shall not be entertained after 15.05.2014.
v) No advance the recovery of which goes beyond 31.05.2014 except G.P.F., shall be sanctioned during the month of April and May 2014.
vi) The pension authorisations received from Accountant General/State Audit shall be cleared as early as possible and not later than 31st May, 2014.
vii) In respect of Election expenditure also no drawls shall be allowed after 24.05.2014.
viii) In respect of items of expenditure indicated in the Circular Memo. 3rd cited, bills of 05/2014 shall be permitted to be paid by 24.05.2014 as a special case subject to availability of budget.
IX) The claims relating to Encashment of Earned Leave/ Half Pay Leave and Group Insurance Scheme of employees who are going to retire on attaining the age of superannuation on 31.05.2014 shall be settled by 31.05.2014 based on the
proceedings issued by the Heads of Department concerned.
3. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts/Director of Works Accounts/Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad are requested to take necessary action to issue suitable instructions to their Subordinate Offices.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)