Government have accorded administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.33.84 Crores, for Construction of 224 Residential flats for Govt. officials at Malakpet colony, under phase – 1, Hyderabad.
Government have accorded revised administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.48,95,61,270/- for the above work.
Chief Engineer(R&B), Buildings, has submitted proposals to Government for Re- Revised administrative sanction for the above work for an amount of Rs.53.41 Crores as against the earlier revised administrative sanction. The Chief Engineer(R&B), Buildings cited the reasons for the increase in the re-revised estimates are :
a) Increase in the electrical provisions like internal and external electrification, provision for 8 passengers lift (6 Nos), provision for fire safety and wet raiser system in the re-revised estimate.
b) The price escalation for the electrical works was not included in the revised estimate and now it is included in the re-revised estimate.
c) The sub-estimate for kitchen wall paneling, bore wells, ladders and land scaping were not included in the revised estimate and included now in the re-revised estimate.
d) The provision for internal roads, compound wall and cupboard shutters provided in the revised estimate were now increased in the re- revised estimate.
e) The amounts of price escalation, T.O.T. and cess were also increased in the re-revised estimate when compared with the revised estimate.
f) Providing guard rooms & servant quarters for A & B Blocks, wash areas in place of balconies in B-Block, providing corrugated G.I profiles sheets at desired locations in the open to sky areas and balcony sheds, providing CC roads & flooring in A block, additional Borewells (3 nos) for A & B Blocks.
g) Provision for inspection fee and drawing approval payable CEIG.
h) Provision for electrical installation in parking, servant quarters & guard rooms etc.,
i) Provision towards deposit to be made to the HMWS & SB for water supply connection & sewerage charges including laying of SWG lines from the premises to main line of A & B Blocks.
4. The Chief Engineer(R&B), Buildings, Hyderabad has requested to accord Re-Revised administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.53.41 Crores duly superseding the revised administrative sanction accorded earlier for an amount of Rs.48,95,61,270/- for the work of construction of 224 Residential flats for Government Officials at Malakpet, Hyderabad and also to accord permission to entrust the additional items of works to the subsisting agency as supplemental to the original work.
5. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord re-revised administrative sanction, for an amount of Rs.53.41 Crores (Rupees Fifty Three Crores and Forty One Lakhs only) against the revised administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.48,95,61,270/- for the work of construction of 224 Residential flats for Govt. officials at Malakpet colony, under phase-I Hyderabad, subject to correctness of price adjustments, TOT and cess calculation as per agreement conditions and Govt. orders and entrust the additional works duly calling tenders.
6. The expenditure sanctioned in para (5) above shall be debited to the Head of Account “MJH 4216 – COL on Housing – 01 Govt. Residential Buildings– MH 106 General Pool Accommodation – G.H. 11 Normal state Plan – S.H. (07) Construction of residential flats for Government Officers – 530 Major Works – 531 Other Expenditure.
7. The Chief Engineer (R&B) Buildings, shall take further necessary action accordingly.
8. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (Expr.PW) Department vide their U.O.No.2946/115/Expr.PW-II/14, dated:13.02.2014.
G.O.Rt.No. 308 Dated:22.02.2014
1) G.O.Rt.No.1009, T R&B (B.II) Department, Dated 19.07.2007.
2) G.O.Rt.No.1100, T R&B (B.II) Department, Dated 19.11.2011.
3) From the C.E.(R&B), Buildings, Hyderabad, Lr.No. TA8/AEE3 /Malakpet Resdl apts., dt.05.02.2013.
4) Govt.Memo.No.1408/B.II.(1)/2013, dated 26.02.2013.
5) From the CE(R&B), Buildings, Hyderabad, Lr. No. TA8/AEE3/Malakpet Resdl apts., dt.20.12.2013.