The Tribal Welfare Department has stated that the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Hyderabad in the reference G.O.Ms.No.288 Dated: 11.10.2013 reported that Government have sanctioned (143) Post Matric College Hostels for ST students in the State during 1994-2006 in the G.Os and subsequently sanctioned (126) Post Matric College Hostels for ST students in the G.O. while informing that the orders sanctioning necessary staff will be issued separately.
Government have accorded sanction for creation of (126) posts of Hostel Welfare Officer, Gr.II for (126) Postmatric College Hostels, but no class IV staff have been sanctioned.
The Tribal Welfare Department has stated that, there is a dire necessity for sanctioning of these posts for the Postmatric College Hostels to make them function smoothly. As a result of non-sanctioning of the posts, the students have to meet the costs from out of their mess charges their by affecting their diet and other related expenditure.
Therefore, the Tribal Welfare Department has requested for sanction of the following posts:
a) Sanctioning (143) Posts of HWO, Grade-II and (715) class-IV staff @ 5 per hostel for the (143) hostels opened in Phase-I.
b) Sanctioning (630) posts of class-IV staff @ 5 per hostels for the (126) hostels sanctioned under Phase-II.
The Government after examination of the matter, hereby accord sanction for creation of following posts to the Postmatric College Hostels located in Scheduled Areas:
Name of the Post
No. of Posts
Scale of Pay
|1||Hostel Welfare Officers Gr.II||
|Rs. 10900 – 31550|
|2.||Class .IV posts @ 5 posts each in 76 Post Matric College Hostels (Cooks-2 + Kamaties-2 + Watchman-1)||
|Rs. 6700 – 20110|
The expenditure sanctioned in para (5) above shall be debited to the following head of account:
2225 – Welfare of SCs, ST, and OBCs
02 – Welfare of STs
277 – Education
SH (05) – Educational Institutions
010 – Salaries (Non-Plan)
The Tribal Welfare Department / Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action accordingly.
1. G.O.Rt.No.579, S.W. (E) Department, dated 13.07.1994.
2. G.O.Ms.No.72, SW (TW.Edn.1) Department, dated 15.04.2006
3. G.O.Ms.No.23, SW (TW.Edn.1) Department, dated 16.05.2006
4. G.O.Ms.No.241, SW (TW.Edn.1) Department, dated 30.12.2008
5. G.O.Ms.No.76, S.W. (TW.Edn.1), Department, dated 16.10.2010.
6. G.O.Ms.No.334, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated 11.11.2010.
7. From the CTW, Hyd. D.O.Lr.Rc.No.J2/10001/2012, dt 14.11.2012.
8. From the CTW, Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.J2/10001/2012, dt 27.04.2013.
9. S.W. (TW.Edn.1) Dept., U.O.No.16408/TW.Edn.1/2012, dt. 01.10.2013.