Government have accorded permission to M/s. Ganapathi Sugar Industry Limited, Fasalwadi(V), Sanga
Reddy(M), Medak District for the drawal of 10.72 Mcft of water from Manjeera River at a rate not exceeding 1700 cum/day during November to April (i.e., 180 days) for a period of 5 years for their factory use, subject to
certain conditions laid down therein.
Government have permitted to M/s. Ganapathi Sugar Industries Limited to draw 10.72 Mcft of water from
Manjeera River at the rate of 1700 cum/day during November to April (i.e., 180 days) for another period of 5 years from 18-03-2008 to 17-03-2013.
Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation(TR), Hyderabad has submitted proposals and recommended for further extension of 5 years to M/s. Ganapathi Sugar Industries Limited to draw 10.72 Mcft of water from Manjeera River at a rate of 1700 cum/day during November to April (i.e., 180 days) duly fixing the charges as per G.O.Ms.No.39, I&CAD(PW: QC&IWS/COD) dated:02.04.2002 and requested the Government to communicate necessary orders in this regard.
Government after careful examination, hereby accord renewal permission for further period of 5 years from 18.03.2013 to M/s. Ganapathi Sugar Industries Limited, Fasalwadi(V), Sanga Reddy(M), Medak District for
the drawl of 10.72 Mcft of water from Manjeera River at the rate of 1700 cum/day during November to April (i.e., 180 days) for consumptive use duly fixing the charges as per G.O.Ms.No.39, I&CAD(PW:QC&IWS/COD) Department, dated:02.04.2002 and subject to the fulfillment of terms and conditions stipulated in the reference 1st read above and subject to the concurrence of District Collector, Medak and the clearance of Pollution
Control Board and also subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1) Water meter or suitable measuring device should be installed by the firm to measure the water consumed and should be made available to the Executive Engineer in charge or his authorized representative at all times for inspection.
2) The firm should pay water charges at the rate as fixed by Government from time to time, which is payable every month against the bills raised by the department.
3) The firm should make their own arrangements to dispose off the industrial effluent after treatment.
4) The beneficiary should not let out any effluent toxic or un-acceptable outside their premises and the provision for effluent treatment should be made to the satisfaction of Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board.
5) The firm should not make any obstruction to the free flow in Manjeera River.
6) The firm should obtain revised permission from Pollution ControlBoard immediately.
7) The water drawn should be utilized for the purpose for which permission is granted. Any misuse in this regard will entail cancellation of the permission without any notice & liable for imposition of penalty.
8) The entire cost of Infrastructure to draw water shall be borne by the industry only.
9) Water meters or suitably approved digital measuring devices should be installed by the industry at their own cost to measure the water consumed and water measuring devices should be kept under the control of Irrigation & CAD Department and the representatives of the user shall be present at all times for taking readings.
10) No field bodhi or pipeline shall be taken through or along the Government land without approval of Government and if permission is accorded by the Government, the lease of Government land should be paid as fixed by the Government only.
11) The industry should obtain the prior concurrence of concerned Department for laying pipeline and for crossing etc.
12) The industry should make their own arrangements for supplementation of water in their premises only.
13) The Irrigation & CAD Department reserves the right for cancellation of the permission without assigning any reasons thereof.
14) The Irrigation & CAD Department is no way responsible of nonsupply/ Non Availability of water due to any reasons in any particular water year.
15) The industry has to construct CC walls to avoid leakages at pipe line crossings, if any.
16) The industry should follow the Revenue Board Standing orders (B.S.O).
17) The industry should pay security deposit at 2.5% on 5 years water charges for which permission is granted.
18) The permission accorded shall be for a period of 5 years only. The permission shall have to be renewed well in advance before the expiry of the permission.
19) The Industry shall pay one year water charges as advance andamounts due to the Department before entering into renewal agreement.
20) The industry should make its own arrangements duly creating storage facilities for the requirement of water.
21) The present rate of royalty charges as per the G.O.Ms.No.39, I&CAD(PW:QC&IWS/COD) Department, Dated:02-04-2002, is Rs.1.50/1000 gallons of water. The water royalty charges are likely to be revised by the Government from time to time and the industry shall pay the revised rates as fixed by the Government from time to time. Royalty charges should be paid every month and nonpayment of Royalty charges in any month should result in stoppage of water.
22) The firm has to pay the water charges for the estimated quantity in advance at the start of the Financial Year (i.e) before 10th April every year as per BSO.
23) The consumptive utilization of water 1700 cum per day as required should not be exceeded under any circumstances.
24) A detailed plan showing the location, the intake arrangements, conveyance system etc., shall be furnished to the concerned Superintending Engineer of Irrigation & CAD Department.
25) The industry shall abide any other conditions laid down by the Government/ Department from time to time.
26) The permission does not confer any riparian right to the industry.
27) Non adherence to any of the conditions by the industry entails cancellation of the permission.
5. The Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation(TR), Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) ADITYA NATH DAS, PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 38. Dated:18-02-2014.
1) G.O.Rt.No.65, I&CAD(PW:QC&IWS/COD)Dept., dt:23.01.2003.
2) G.O.Ms.No.15, I&CAD(PW:Reforms) Deptt., dt:18.02.2010.
3) From the Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation(TR), Hyd., Lr.No.DCE(M)/ OT3-T5/Ganapathi Sugar/13, dated:04.09.2013.