members.epfoservices.in Know your Monthly balance with E Pass Book
Good news for EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) subscribers or employees can now get monthly balance using Employee Provident Fund status book (PDF format). Employee can check PF status called E-Passbook by logging in EPFO website http://members.epfoservices.in and registering by there mobile number. The website is started on July 25, 2012.
How to Register in EPFO portal ?
First Log into http://members.epfoservices.in/employee_reg_form.php and fill important fields like mobile number, Date of Birth, Any One Document from the list given (Bank Account number or Pan Card e.t.c) and note if you select Pan card then you must enter same Name as on document and Number.
Then you have to click on GET Pin, with in 5 minutes you will receive a four digit number which should be entered in Enter Authorization PIN and Agree the terms.
After registering you can log in to your account by providing the same document number and mobile number. This step of registration can done by any one irrespective of availability of EPF account.
• One mobile number can be used for one registration only.
• A registered member can view only one account details under one establishment. In case you are having more than one account under one establishment, please apply for transfer through the Form 13.
• One member can view up to a maximum of 10 accounts under different establishments. The 10 accounts can be viewed any number of times. Get your old accounts transferred to the current one by using the Transfer Form 13.
• Facility to display the accounts of inoperative accounts will be provided later through a request mode.
• The facility is not for the current members of establishments having exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
Step 2 after longing in you have to select Download E Pass Book by selecting your state where your establishment is covered and then selecting your selecting your EPFO Office. Then you have to enter your Account Number and PF slip to download monthly balance.
Only a registered member can download PF account passbook. Passbook will be available for immediate download only for the active members for whom the employer has uploaded an Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR) and remitted the dues. for members who have left the service before march 2012, the pass book will be made available if the member makes a request for the same on the portal. pass book of members having inoperative or settled accounts will not be displayed on the portal.