Meeseva Service Centres Selection Process in Andhra Pradesh
The main objective of Meeseva online centres is to reduce corruption in process of obtaining different types of documents / certificates but in initial stage of selection process Meeseva Service Centres its self started with corruption.
In the process of selection Government of Andhra Pradesh tied up with some Private companies Like
1) Spanco Telesystems and Solutions Limited are maintaining 89 centres around Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy Districts under BOOMT (Build, Own, Operate, Maintain and Transfer).
2) Data Management Corporation (DMC) also maintaining total of 104 in Srikakulam, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram West Godavari, East Godavari, Guntur and Krishna.
3) In the name of Common Service Centres (CSC) Computer Maintenance and Services (CMS) company is serving 1046 Mee Seva Centres in and around 12 Districts in AP.
4) Sreeven Infocom Ltd is maintaining 270 Mee Seva Centers in West Godavari, Krishna and Khammam.
5) HCL is Serving 132 in Mee Seva operations in Andhra Pradesh.
The idea behind Mee Seva Centres is nice but we have to see delivery mechanism by government for example Resident Certificate should be applied in respective services centres but verified by Revenue Department Employee with in 7 working days. There is a possibility of corruption by delaying the process and can ask for bribe.
All set to go for Second Phase Selection Process of MeeSeva online Centers from this July second week. The remaining areas which are not covered will be selected. The applicants can fill there form and submit.