Fresh Contract Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges for 2013- 14
Government of Andhra Pradesh have accorded permission to the Commissioner of Collegiate Education for allocation of the Grant –in-aid to the extent of Rs.2.07 Crores (Rupees two Crores seven lakhs only) towards salaries for 63 (58+5) vacant posts to be released to the Nine (9) following Institutions instead of filling up of the posts to enable Managements to appoint required Teaching staff on contract basis for streamlining the functioning of the above said colleges under the administrative control of Sri.Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupathi.
1.SVVS College, Hyderabad (TTD funded)
2. S.V. Oriental College, Tirupathi, Chittoor Dist (TTD funded)
3. Dr.K.V.K Sanskrit College, Guntur
4 SRRS College, Vemulavada, Karimnagar District
5.SVJV Sanskrit College, Kovvuru, W.G.Dist
6. Mathrusri College, Jillallamudi, Guntur
7.Veda Sanskrit College, Nellore
8.SGV College, Timmasamudram, Praksam District
9.M.R.Orinental College, Vizayanagaram.
In view of the above the Selection Committees, constituted with the following members, are requested to select the candidates and engage their services as Lecturers on contract basis in their respective Government/Private Aided Oriental Degree Colleges mentioned in the Annexure in their respective Zones, strictly following the guidelines mentioned below:-
1) Additional Joint Collectors of all Districts in that Zone – Additional Joint Collector of the District where Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education resides
2) Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education – Convener
3) Principals of the colleges concerned- Members
1) Rule of Reservation for all the categories in contractual appointments, shall be followed as per the existing policy of the Government. The reservation shall be provided taking each subject in each Zone, as a Unit as per the Presidential Order.
2) The Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education shall prepare Zone-wise, Subject-wise roster.
3) The Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education shall notify the vacancies by way of press release, in the leading daily News papers and other sources of publicity. A copy of the said notification should also be displayed in the notice board of the Government Degree Colleges concerned in the Zone.
4) The selection of candidates for engagement as contract lecturers, shall be made on the basis of % of marks they have obtained in the qualifying examination, and having higher qualifications as following specified vide G.O. . Accordingly, subject-wise merit list has to be prepared.
1) Qualifications required:-
a) Under Graduation in Oriental language. (only for Telugu and Sanskrit
b) Post Graduation with minimum 55%
2) Weightage of marks to be given according to Percentage of marks obtained in the qualification
(a) 55 0/0- 60 0/0 —— 2M
(b) 61 0/0- 70 0/0 —— 3M
(c) 71 0/0- 80 0/0 —— 4M
(d) 80 0/0- and above —— 5 M
(E) NET / SLET/SET ——- 5
(F) PhD ——- 5
(G) Previous experience ( 1mark for each academic year up to Maximum 5 marks
5) The Selection Committee shall categorically inform the selected candidates that mere selection will not confer any right for regular appointment and their appointment is on contract basis only.
6) The Selection Committee shall ascertain the latest workload before making the allotment. Allotment shall be done to colleges with adequate workload.
7) The vacant posts of Lecturers, which do not have sufficient work load, should not be filled up. The Principals shall exercise abundant caution in this regard and ensure that there is no room for controversy.
TIME SCHEDULE :
1) Notification calling applications for the engagement of lecturers on contract basis, by way of press release in the leading daily News papers,
|5)||Entering the Contract agreement for Rs.100/-on non-judicial stamped paper by the :|| |
|respective collegesActual period of contract ends as on :|| |
The District Collectors concerned are requested to monitor engaging Contract Lecturers through the Addl. Joint Collectors concerned.
The Regional Joint Directors of Collegiate Education are requested to follow up the Roster system while selecting the candidates on contract basis along with the guidelines and time schedule as mentioned above strictly to select and engage the contract lecturers in the subjects as per Annexure in the Government Degree Colleges and submit report to this office immediately.
Academic Guidance Officer, O/o Commissioner of Collegiate Education will coordinate with all Regional Joint Directors / Principals and ensure compliance.