ANDHRA PRADESH SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY : HYDERABAD ADMISSION INTO MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC & HEC GROUPS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015
Applications are invited from Boys and Girls for admissions into Junior Intermediate into 234 Upgraded APSWR Institutions in the State for the academic year 2014-2015. The following are the instructions to apply for admissions:-
(a) The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March, 2014
(b) The students should apply within his / her own district.
(c) Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
(e) If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in other district of the same Zone.
(f) A copy of marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be enclosed to the application.
(g) The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum, which should be as certified by MRO.
(h) The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2014 and in case of students studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
(i) The students should produce Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O.
2. Reservation :
The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
A] a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%
1. Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students viz., those who studied in any other recognized institutions.
2. The BC, ST, OC seats are reserved only to the students studied in SWR institutions and SWR Hostels. If, any circumstances, the seats are not filled with SWR Institutions / SW Hostels, the seats will be filled with the BC, ST, OC students, who have studied in any other recognized Institutions as per
the merit.3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their
work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board. 4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota,
i] Senior Nationals ii] All India sports Meet
iii] junior/Youth Nationals iv] Inter University Tournaments
v] National School Games vi] Mini or Sub-junior Nationals
vii] Women Sports Festival viii] State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup
5. Up to 3% of the seats are to be earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age appropriate class in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education
department as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women & Child welfare Department.
6. If no sufficient applications are received from outsiders, the vacancies will be filled in by students of APSWEIS and SW Hostel students.
Process for admission into:-
The applicant can submit her application to the Principals of Counseling centers in person (or) by post on or before 02.06.2014, before 5:00 p.m. The details of the Counseling centres district wise are as follows :-
1 Srikakulam Duppalavalasa 9704550004 Etcherla 9704550006
2 Vizianagaram Kopperla 9704550017 Cheepurupally 9949356322
3 Visakhapatnam Sabbavaram 9704550027 Tallapalem 9704550032
4 East Godavari Kotturu JC 9704550042 S.M. Nagar 9949356324
5 West Godavari Pedavegi 9704550051 Polasanipalli 9949356325
6 Krishna Tiruvuru 9949356326 Nuzveedu 9704550062
7 Guntur Karempudi 9949356327 Amaravathi 9704550081
8 Prakasham Darsi 9949356328 Singarayakonda 9704550087
9 Nellore Kota 9704550097 Sarvepalli 9704550104
10 Chittoor B.Kothakota 9704550108 Puttur 9949356330
11 Kadapa Gandi 9949356332 Chinnachowk 9704550120
12 Ananthapur Kalasamudram 9704550136 Kurugunta 8008885025
13 Kurnool Chinnatekur 9949356333 B.Camp 9704550152
14 Adilabad Mudhole 9704550165 Boath 9704550166
15 Karimnagar COE Karimnagar 9000660594 Karimnagar 9949356336
16 Khammam Palavancha 9704550206 Khammam JC 9704550208
17 Warangal Jangoan 9704550186 Hanamkonda 8008003630
18 Rangareddy Chilkur 9704550227 Narsingi 9704550226
19 Medak Hathnoora JC 9704550240 Chitkul 9704550253
20 Mahaboobnagar Madhanapuram 9949356341 Mahaboobnagar 9704550216
21 Nizamabad Biknoor 9704550258 Dharmaram 9704550257
22 Nalgonda Bhongir 9949356243 Suryapet 9704550271
Last date to receive filled in applications by the Principal of Counseling Centre 02.06.2014. Applications received after 5:00 P.M. on 02.06.2014 either by post or in person will not be accepted.
For all details visit www.swrs.ap.gov.in or contact any of the nearby APSWR School /Jr. College in the District.
Sd/- R.S.Praveen Kumar
The A P SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY HYDERABAD – APSWREIS visualizes to provide quality modern education to the talented students belonging to marginalized section of Society predominantly from rural areas through the use of modern techniques, Pedagogy and various experiential learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
Apply Online http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Class V for the academic year 2014-15. Applications have to be submitted ONLINE.
Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in.
Eligibility requirements: The eligibility criteria for admission into Class V are mentioned as under.
1) The students belonging to SC & ST should have born between 01.09.2001 to 31.08.2005 are eligible.
2) The students belonging to OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2005.
1) The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2012-13) and (2013-14) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of A.P.
2) During the academic year 2013-14 the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class IV in a recognized school.
a) The parental income should not be exceed Rs.60,000/- per annum.
b) The candidates can apply through online to any APSWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
1) Candidates can submit application online through website www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application online.
2) The candidate can choose examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3) The candidate can opted 3 APSWR institutions in their district.
4) Based on the merit and opted place will be considered for admission.
Important Dates to remember:
a) Entrance Test Date : 04.05.2014 (Sunday) Timings: : 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
b) Date of opening of application : 31.03.2014.
c) Date of closing of application : 27.04.2014
1. Candidates are advised to collect Hall-ticket duly downloading immediately after submission of application online.
2. Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Mode of selection:
a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in SWAEROCET-2014 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
G) Date of Admission test and other details:
• The test will be held on 04.05.2014 between 10.00 AM and 12.00 PM for maximum marks of 100.
• Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class syllabus by A.P. State Government.
• The questions will be of objective type and will be in English & Telugu Medium.
• Test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned below.