Google+ 98 posts of Panchayat Secretaries in Kurnool District Direct Recruitment « Telangana NavaNirmana Sena
Telangana NavaNirmana Sena

98 posts of Panchayat Secretaries in Kurnool District Direct Recruitment

Kurnool District Collector issued Notification for 98 vacant posts of Panchayat Secretaries Grade-1V through General Direct Recruitment in respect of Contract Panchayat Secretaries as per G.O.Ms.No. 379,PR & RD (Md1.11) Dept, Dated: 14-08-2013.

APPLICATION FORM: 24-10-2013 to 31-10-2013

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: 4-11-2013 before 5.00 pm

Kurnool District Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment

POST: PANCHAYAT SECRETARY Grade-IV

No. of VACANCIES: 98

SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 7520-22430 (in PRC-2010)

a) Educational Quail ication: Degree (75% weigh-tage would be based on the marks obtained in the Degree Examination) b) Desirable Qualification: Of the remaining 25%, a weightage of 15% would awarded for the service as Gram Panchayat Secretaries @ 3 marks per every year of service and 10% for the seniority after the date of acquisi-tion of educational qualification @ 1 mark for each year of waiting after acquiring Degree qualification.

7. SELECTION COMMITTEE: District Selection Committee. a) District Collector – Chairperson b) Chief Executive Officer, ZPP – Member c) District panchayat Officer – Member and Convener

i) The Candidate shall submit the application along with attested copies of all relevent certificates to the respective authorities notified in the notification.

ii) Non-Submission of the attested copies of certificates and memos of marks pertaining to the educational qualification prescribed for the post, will make his/her application invalid and hence liable for rejection.

NOTE: Besides canceling the selection of candidate, a criminal case shall be initiated against the candidates who have submitted false/bogus/ unauthorized certificates along with the application.

9. AGE: Above 18 Years but less than 36 years

10. HOW TO APPLY: Application forms will be available in the 0/o District Panchayat officer Mahabubnagar between 24-10-2013 to 31-10-2013 before 5:00 PM on payment of Rs. 50/- through demand Draft in favor of the District Panchayat Officer, Kurnool . Candidates can fill the form and submit the same to the District Panchayat Officer, Kurnool .

11. SELECTION: Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in Degree and weightage of marks for contract service a Panchayat Secretary.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

News about Computing -Technology -Politics – Entertainment