Applications are invited in the prescribed format enclosed herewith for appointment to the posts of PROCESS SERVER, OFFICE SUBORDINATE (ATTENDER) by direct recruitment in A.P. Last Grade Services in the Unit of District and Sessions Judge, Karimnagar as per A.P.L.G.S. Rules, from the eligible candidates.
Last date for receipt of applications is 16 September 2014 up to 5.00 p.m.
The applications shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent to the following address by Post/Registered Post/Courier etc., NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY.
Applications shall be addressed to:
THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, KARIMNAGAR.
II. QUALIFICATIONS PRESCRIBED:-
- Must have passed VII Class examination.
- Must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Those who possess professional skills such as Driving, Carpentry, Cooking, Dhobi, Electrical, Painting, Plumbing work etc., will be given preference, as specified in guideline 7(b) of the High Court’s Circular in ROC.No.2318/96-C.I(1), dated 01.07.1996.
1) Must have completed 18 years of age and must have NOT completed 34 years of age as on 01-07-2014.
2) The maximum age relaxation limit is 5 years in respect of SCs, STs and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen as per rules in force.
IV. APPLICATION/EXAMINATION FEE FOR THE POST OF PROCESS SERVER:
The candidates shall pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only/-) towards examination fee to be conducted on O.M.R. Basis (Technology) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at KARIMNAGAR in favour of the PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE, KARIMNAGAR. The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Physically Handicapped and Ex. Service Men categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.