Applications are invited for engagement on Contract basis to the post of Driver on a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.7,180/- in Karimnagar Region.
The number of posts, qualification, age, posts reserved to different communities are as follows:-
1. NO.OF POSTS 143 + 50 (Wait list)
Note: The no.of posts mentioned above are only provisional and they are likely to be increased ‘or’ decreased,
2. RESERVATION OF POSTS
a) In all the posts 33 1/3% of posts are reserved for Women Candidates.
b) 29% reservation for BCs (BCA=7%, BCB—10%, BCC=1%, BCD.7% and BCE=4%), 15% reservation for SCs, 6% reservation for STs and 2% reservation for Ex-Servicemen.
c) In order to implement Presidential Order, reservation in favour of local candidates of District and open category is 80:20.
3. QUALIFICATIONS & OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
The Candidate —
a) Must have been holding valid Licence for Driving HPMV and HGV ‘or’ TRANSPORT VEHICLE continuously for a period of not less than 18 months on the last date of submission of application.
b) Must be able to read and write a Regional Language i.e., Telugu ‘or’ Urdu,
c) Must not be less than 160 CMs in height
d) Must be above 22 years of age and below 35 years of age as on lsc July,2013.
e) Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/BC Candidates.
f) Ex-Servicement Cadidates who are former members of Defence Services of Indian Union will be permitted to count the period for which they have held a Military Heavy Duty Vehicle licence towards the period. Also for such persons the age limit prescribed shall be relaxable upto 45 years.
g) The candidate must be a local one and has to submit Residence Certificate from the Competent Revenue Authority for a period not less than 7 years.
4. SALE OF APPLICATIONS:
a) Prescribed Application Forms will be on sale from 01/07/2013 at all the Depot Managers Offices in Ka rirnnaga r Region on all working days from 10.30 Hrs. to 17.00 Hrs.
b) All the Candidates have to purchase the prescribed application form at the specified counters on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
c) Applications forms sold by outside Agencies ‘or’ Xerox Copies of the applications will not be accepted will be Rejected as invalid.
5. APPLICATIONS OF THE CANDIDATES SPONSORED BY THE EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE:
The Candidate who have registered their names with the Employment Exchange and have been sponsored to these posts, and the Ex-Servicemen who are sponsored by the District Sainik Welfare Board shall also purchase application form from the specified counters on payment of Rs.100/- and submit the same alongwith all required enclosures within the stipulated time. No further information will be given to these candidates in regard to submission of applications. IT MAY BE NOTED THAT ONE CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR A POST.
6. REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & FEE: The Candidate other than those belonging to SC/ST/BC/EX-Servicemen who have rendered War service have to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) at the time of submission of completed application forms. The application fee has to be paid in cash at the Sale Counters where the applications were purchased. The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
7. PHC CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBILE TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF DRIVER.
8. SELECTION PROCEDURE: After scrutiny of the applications by the Scrutiny Committee, all the eligible candidates shall I be called for Driving Test.
9. GENERAL: a) The selected Candidates shall enter into an agreement on Rs.100/- non-judicial Stamp Paper at the time of engagement with the Depot Manager concerned. b) The selected Candidate is subject to Medical fitness as per the standards fixed by APSRTC. C) The selected Candidates will be given Training as per APSRTC procedure and they shall incur the expenditure at their own for attending Training. d) The services of the selected candidates will be utilized in the Recruiting Region . However, in exigencies they should be prepared to work temporarily in other Regions,
10. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The completed applications will have to be submitted at the Depot Manager’s Office, where the applications were purchased. The requisite fee for registration of application shall also be paid in cash at Depot Manager’s Offices. Demand Drafts / Bank Pay Orders and Cheques will not be accepted.
11. LAST DATE FOR SALE & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: 20/07/2013.
12, The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage / any time without assigning any reasons.
13. ENCLOSURES TO THE APPLICATION: The copies of the following documents have to be enclosed invariable to the application. a) Date of Birth Certificate (SSC) b) Educational Qualification. c) Driving Licence — Certified Xerox copy showing all endorsements and renewals. d) Cornmunity Certificate in respect of Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC, The Certificate should have been obtained from a Competent Revenue Authority within 6 (SIX) months. e) Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen, f) Money Receipt application tee i.e., Rs.100/- for Candidates other then those belonging to SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen Categories. g) 2 (two) Passport size photographs. h) 2 (two) Self addressed envelops of size 20 Cms. X 10 Cms. I) Residence Certificate issued by Competent Revenue Authority for not less than 7 years.
/ REGIONAL MAKFAGER, KARlyl‘GAR.