Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad has informed that as per the directions of the Government i.e. to explore the possibility of taking up of the major infrastructure projects of HMWSSB on ‘PPP’ mode, the services of M/s LEA Associates South Asia Private Limited, Hyderabad who are the consultants of HMDA having experience in preparation of documents for PPP project, were engaged for preparation of PPP Bid Document with Hybrid Annuity Payment Mode in respect of the DPR proposals costing Rs.628.30 Crores for “Providing water supply to the 190 Villages / habitations situated beyond the GHMC and within ORR limits”. The consultant has submitted the final Bid Document (PPP) with Hybrid Annuity Payment Mode for the water supply project of 190 Villages within the ORR limits, in 2 Volumes (Vol-I-PPP Bid Document & Vol-II – Concessionaire Agreement). The original Detailed Project Report proposals for 190 villages within ORR covering the components of (i) Construction of Storage reservoirs, (ii) Providing Trunk Mains / Feeder Mains to Reservoirs, (iii) Providing outlets and laying distribution mains, (iv) Internal distribution network etc., was prepared by M/s. NCPE and the same earlier submitted to the Government seeking administrative approval.
2. The Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad vide reference 4th read above has furnished the clarifications sought by the Government in the reference 3rd read above, on rate of interest after construction period, interest payment on O&M cost, termination payment, Schedule-P, Escrow account etc. and reported that the M/s. LEA Associates, Hyderabad have incorporated the above clarifications in the PPP document. The Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad while submitting the Bid Document for implementation of Project, requested for suitable administrative sanction of Rs.628.30 Crores and also clearance to the above Document.
3. Government have requested the Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad to modify the proposal to match the terms and conditions indicated in 35 ULBs scheme and send revised proposal along with Bid Document for implementation of Project on Annuity Payment Mode for “Providing water supply to the 190 Villages / habitations situated beyond the GHMC and within ORR limits” to Government, immediately for taking further action in the matter.
4. Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad has furnished the revised Bid Document for “Providing water supply to the 190 villages / habitations situated beyond the GHMC and within ORR limits” prepared on Modified Annuity Model (Lump Sum Contract-Modified Equated Yearly Installment Mode) by the consultant M/S. LEA Associates, Hyderabad.
i) The scope of work under the project will broadly include but not be limited to the following:
(a) Construction of new OHBR/ELSR/OHSR reservoirs and its associated works etc.
(b) Supply and Installation of Water Supply Trunk mains and allied works.
(c) Supply and installation of Water supply of Distribution lines and allied works.
(d) Providing water supply connections to the Households and its allied works.
(e) Construction works of pump houses and its allied works (Electrical & Mechanical works.)
(f) Project construction period – 2years
(g) Concession period from COD – 7 Years
(h) Operation & Maintenance Period including – 7 Years defect liability period from COD
(i) In the part of Operation & Maintenance, the contractor has to provide minimum of 2 key experienced supervision personnel for each Mandal/ division and One (1) Chief Coordinator for the operation and maintenance covering under the this Project (190 Villages in 13 Mandals) to report periodically and as and when required to the concerned authority of HMWSSB, Hyderabad.
(j) The power charges, consumables, repairs and wages for the manpower have to be borne by the HMWSSB, Hyderabad.
(k) The Key experienced Supervision Personnel and Chief Coordinator for the Operation & Maintenance shall be responsible to ensure the proper water supply to every village by providing the technical support and guidance to the HMWSSB staff and assist & report to concerned authority of HMWSSB time to time.
(l) The financial details of the project are as under:
1.Total Estimate Cost (DPR) Rs.628.00 Crores 2.Total Project Cost including inflation, IDC from investor Rs.740.32 Crores
3.Total 7 Years Annuity Payment
after COD with 12% IRR Rs.1136.00 Crores
5. The Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad has requested the Government to accord administrative sanction to the project and also approve the Bid documents for calling the tenders for taking further process in the matter.
6. After careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby accord administrative sanction of Rs.1136 Crores (Rupees One thousand and One hundred and Thirty Six Crores only) for “Providing water supply to the 190 Village / habitations situated beyond the GHMC and within ORR limits” and also hereby approve the Bid Document under Modified Annuity Model (Lump Sum Contract-Modified Equated Yearly Installment Mode) submitted by M/s LEA Associates, Hyderabad (Copy enclosed).
7. The Managing Director, HMWSSB, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action, accordingly.
8. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide their U.O.No.421/Secy/16/EBS.VIII, Dt.3.11.2016.
MA & UD Dept. – HMWSSB – “Providing water supply to the 190 Villages / habitations situated beyond the GHMC and within ORR limits” – PPP Document on Annuity Payment Mode – Approval of Tender Document and Administrative Sanction – Accorded – Orders – Issued. MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (C) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 262 Dated: 04-11-2016 Read the following:
1. From MD, HMWSSB Lr.No.HMWSSB/MD/Water Supply/ ORR Villages/201516/2778, Dated: 11.2.2016.
2. From MD, HMWSSB Lr.No:HMWSSB/MD/Water Supply/ORR Villages/PPP-Bid Doc/2016-17/58,Dated:13.5.2016.
3. Govt.Memo.No.1738/C2/2016, Date:01-9-2016.
4. From MD, HMWSSB Lr.No:HMWSSB/MD/Water Supply/ORR Villages/PPP-Bid Doc/ 2016-17/240,Dt:26.9.2016.
5. Proceedings of the 26th Meeting of the Council of Ministers held at 2.00 PM on Friday the 7th October, 2016 in Council Hall, Secretariat CouncilResolution No.394/2016 received through GA (Cabinet) Dept. U.O.No.394/2016,dt.7.10.2016 6. Govt. Memo.No.1738/C2/2016, dt.24.10.2016.
7. From MD, HMWSSB Lr.No.HMWSSB/MD/Water Supply/ORR Villages/A.Mode -Bid