orders were issued for payment of an exgratia of Rs.1.00 lakh (Rupees one lakh only) to the family (next kin of the deceased farmers) besides loan settlement upto a ceiling of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) as one time settlement to the creditors, as a measure of support to the distressed family members of the farmers who committed suicide.
The expenditure on this account was ordered to be met initially from out of the revolving fund of the District Collector concerned, and that the same shall be reimbursed later from out of the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund on receipt of necessary proposals from the District Collectors concerned.
Accordingly, the Collector, Karimnagar District in her letter 8th read above, has submitted reimbursement proposals in 16 cases of farmers suicides deaths for an amount of Rs.24,00,000/- (Rupees Twenty Four Lakhs only ) incurred by her towards financial assistance sanctioned in respect of 16 ( sixteen) farm related suicide cases.
The Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby reimburse the balance amount of Rs.24,00,000/- /- (Rupees Twenty Four Lakhs only ) to the Collector Karimnagar from out of Chief Minister’s Relief Fund vide Cheque No.585991,dated.11 -12-2012.
This order does not require the concurrence of Finance (FW) Department.The receipt of the cheque shall be acknowledged.
1. G.O.Ms.No.421, Rev. (DA.II) Dept., dt.1.6.2004.
2. From the Collector Karimnagar District Letter .No D3/3817/2007,
dt.06. 09. 2012.
3. Govt Memo No.41034/REV/FWC/2012,dt.26.09.2012.
4. From the Collector Karimnagar District Letter .No D3/3817/2007, dt.11.08 .2012.
5. From the Collector Karimnagar District Letter .No D3/3817/2007,
6. Govt Memo No.41034/REV/FWC/2012,dt.31.10.2012.
7. Govt Memo No.41034/REV/FWC/2012-4,dt.29.11.2012.
8. From the Collector Karimnagar District Letter .No D3/3817/2007,